project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
Zrix
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Post 2009 in Photos

Pretty interesting stuff from the always excellent Boston Globe photo department.

Quote:
The year 2009 is now coming to a close, and it's time to take a look back over the past 12 months through photographs. Historic elections were held in Iran, India and the United States, some wars wound down while others escalated, China turned 60, and the Berlin Wall was remembered 20 years after it came down. Each photo tells its own tale, weaving together into the larger story of 2009. This is a multi-entry story, 120 photographs over three days. Please watch for part 2 and part 3 tomorrow and the next day.
2009 in photos (part 1 of 3) - The Big Picture - Boston.com
2009 in photos (part 2 of 3) - The Big Picture - Boston.com
2009 in photos (part 3 of 3) - The Big Picture - Boston.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Zrix; 12-16-2009 at 02:32 PM..
Old 12-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
Mad-Mike

Default Re: 2009 in Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrix View Post
lmfao, wtf?
Is that a man dressed in girls pj's?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mad-Mike is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Herbiie

Is that in Korengal Valley?

If it is then I demand a Girl's PJ kit...

Herbiie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
Zrix
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Soldiers from the U.S. Army First Battalion, 26th Infantry take defensive positions at firebase Restrepo after receiving fire from Taliban positions in the Korengal Valley of Afghanistan's Kunar Province, in this May 11, 2009 file photo. Spc. Zachery Boyd of Fort Worth, TX, far left was wearing "I love NY" boxer shorts after rushing from his sleeping quarters to join his fellow platoon members. From far right is Spc. Cecil Montgomery of Many, LA and Jordan Custer of Spokane, WA, center. (AP Photo/David Guttenfelder) #
Click the damn link people..

Zrix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
gazzthompson

its also a very famous image and has been posted on this forum ALOT, even had its own thread and all.

good pictures from the globe, as always.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
hiberNative

love the orange photo from australia.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
DXfan01

Quote:
Soldiers from the U.S. Army First Battalion, 26th Infantry take defensive positions at firebase Restrepo after receiving fire from Taliban positions in the Korengal Valley of Afghanistan's Kunar Province, in this May 11, 2009 file photo. Spc. Zachery Boyd of Fort Worth, TX, far left was wearing "I love NY" boxer shorts after rushing from his sleeping quarters to join his fellow platoon members. From far right is Spc. Cecil Montgomery of Many, LA and Jordan Custer of Spokane, WA, center. (AP Photo/David Guttenfelder) #

that's what i figured happened

!!ACE, PR, and Women all day!!

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

DXfan01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
=Toasted=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Mike View Post
lmfao, wtf?
Is that a man dressed in girls pj's?
Do you live in a cave??!
Or do you just not remember the story behined that now famous picture.

Bob_Marley - "This is an outrage! If we're going to spend money on black projects they should be much more amusing and/or explosive than this."

PR In-Game Alias: =Epic-Toast=
=Toasted= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:51 PM   #9
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

What is this guy saying?

"WHY CAN'T I EVER FIND BELTS THAT KEEP MY TROUSERS UP?!!!!!!"

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #10
Bamboo

Haha, I was about to post about the article, but someone beat me to it

Bamboo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, photos