project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
M4sherman

Default Xbox 360 transfer cable.

Ok I got a 120 GIG HD from Gamestop but it didnt have a cable with it but one of the dudes behind the counter said that you can go on Microsoft's Website and fill out a form and they will send you one, but I cant seem to find the cable on their website much less a form to get them to send me one. So does anyone know what I have to do to get one?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
M4sherman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Wh1tE_Dw4rF

Default Re: Xbox 360 transfer cable.

What cable do you mean? I heard some elites don't include a HDMI cable.

I found these 4; Xbox.com | Hardware Catalog

Unless someone else knows how to obtain one, my best bet would be to call microsoft.
Wh1tE_Dw4rF is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
Pantera

Nah nah hes talking about the Transfer Cable, it SHOULD come with the 120gb HD, if it doesnt then i would go back to the store and compain. (it should be packaged inside the box behind the HD)

If that fails, you can Call Microsoft (which is the only way to order a Transfer Cable) - i have NO IDEA why he would tell you to order it online ive never seen such page on xbox.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pantera is online now Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
callumh

does this mean that i would have got with with my elite ?

"please dont compare the queen to the admins please" - some guy on the tg server.
callumh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
DXfan01

i have gotten one just call and ask..ive actually gotten two and i never even got a new hardrive

!!ACE, PR, and Women all day!!

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

DXfan01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
M4sherman

I got it from game stop and the only way to get one from Microsoft is with a receipt that says I bought it new

M4sherman is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
360, cable, transfer, xbox