project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #51
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura
Default Re: Omnicide (BF2 Mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xb0rnt0k1llx View Post
hey guys, i'm new to this site. And I stumble upon this mod too, I was just wondering how I can find a server because there is none for the mod. Or maybe if you guys have a hamachi link that I can play with you guys, that'll be great. I can't beat the game on my own, it's hard. Thank You very much for taking your time reading this/ or maybe not.
I can start up a server, but I need a link for the mod you have. Is it Final? If so, let me know, and I can put up a server for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Acemantura is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #52
[R-COM]rushn
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: Omnicide BF2 Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemantura View Post
So Are we doing this?

Yes Necro, STFU!
they had a thread about it and I remember a few people actaully developed some zombies

I believe it kind of got lost

I bet if enough people are willing to develop it and have a good plan it can get made as part of PR
[R-COM]rushn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:44 AM   #53
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

Looks interesting, but oh yeah, like if PR:ArmA 2, Project Normandy, PR:Vietnam and PR:2 wasn't enough

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #54
Valleyforge3946

Send a message via Yahoo to Valleyforge3946 Send a message via Skype™ to Valleyforge3946

i run a server and one over hamachi every night from 10:00PM to 2:00 A.M. GMT-7 time. PM me if you wanna join up with us. (Aix 2.0 and FH2 is also played)

SiŁeńŤĤŨňŤeŘ

Valleyforge3946 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bf2, mod, omnicide, thread