project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #21
thedoombringer0
Supporting Member

Default Re: Metal Gear Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumFox View Post
doombringer.. we'll see...
We will see when i find my power cable.........

I think i will have to buy a new one cant find it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thedoombringer0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #22
ledo1222

PSN: Deadly_Mead or its Deadly Mead
MGO Character Name: Daniel.c
MIC (either bluetooth or usb will work): yes i do

-The Mods cant Silence me!
-Its all a Conspiracy all OF IT!
-Boys get the duck tape ready..... Umm.....

Been palying PR:ARMA2 since 0.1v beta

ledo1222 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #23
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledo1222 View Post
PSN: Deadly_Mead or its Deadly Mead
MGO Character Name: Daniel.c
MIC (either bluetooth or usb will work): yes i do
could you get your PSN sorted out so i can add it to the amazing PSN/Gamertag list we have stickied above? =)

Also, we're looking into seeing how we can possibly do this with "Region Lock" being a key feature that makes me mad. ><

LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:07 PM   #24
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

Anyone who plays metal gear should sign this petition.

Metal Gear Online Improvements Petition Petition

Old 09-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #25
LithiumFox

OK!

Due to the fact that it is region locked, the PR MGO team is going to split into groups based on region. It looks like we have enought for about 4-5 man teams for the European and American teams.

If someone would like to help manage the European team, be my guest.

Old 09-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #26
Garmax

omg mgs is one of my favorite games! lol as you may be able to see, and i believe online has so much potential, this is what i need how do i join

PSN: Garmax
MGO Character Name: Garmax
MIC (either bluetooth or usb will work): y, bluetooth

Garmax is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #27
falandor

Talking Re: Metal Gear Online

yay finaly some seirous mgo gameplay

PSN:ghostcaptain
mgo character:ghostcaptain
i have no mic
Last edited by falandor; 09-13-2009 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: spelt character wrong
Old 09-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #28
thedoombringer0
Supporting Member

I have my ps3 up and running if any players with the european version ( i think =P)
want a game the details are as follows

PSN: doombringer0
MGO: silent sean

dont laugh i was trying to be original =P

Old 09-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #29
LithiumFox

alright ladies. Today i want to bring it to your attention that the North American team will be known as Team_Panda.

Why? Cause Grenada is giving me control of it.

Why else? Cause I'm already in it

OK. So. Whoever wants to me leader of the European team, talk to me. We might make MGO Reality.... a Reality!

Old 09-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
thedoombringer0
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumFox View Post
OK. So. Whoever wants to me leader of the European team, talk to me. We might make MGO Reality.... a Reality!
ooh pick me pick me.

Tags
animal, aplication, application, gear, metal, mgo, online, ranks, reality, snake, solid