project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
19 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
[R-COM]Darkpowder
Support Technician

Default History of your "Elite" gaming accomplishments

Post yours. Only the truly outstanding ones please. the more retro the better, and if you are too young to remember 8-bit, go find an emulator.

"can you do the COD 4 killing house speed-run in under 10 seconds. Did you complete Manic-Miner? Did you complete 15 waves of invaders on Space Invader?"
  • I got all the pieces of the ACG key in Atic-Atac (Spectrum 8bit)
  • I officially had the worlds highest score in Daley Thompsons Decathlon (Spectrum 8bit)
  • I offically completed the Hobbit adventure with 100%, plus i could get the entire Hobbit adventuring party locked in the chest.
  • I completed Syndicate with one agent, or with a team of agents with zero-enhancements.
  • Gathered an 8 person crowd at an arcade completing a Star-Wars Arcade Game.
  • Counterstrike Barrysworld League (bet you don't remember them) League 2 Champions.
  • International top-50 rated Day of Defeat clan.
  • Got to "Elite" Rating on Elite

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-COM]Darkpowder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #2
BAD BEN

Default Re: History of your "Elite" gaming accomplishments

completed crysis on expert in a weekend. thats probably my best
BAD BEN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy

I completed the COD4 Killing House run in 9.29 sec

|
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
gazzthompson

top of clan base infantry (Team imm0rtal eSports and NERV)

also team united kingdom

ClanBase - Team United Kingdom

as you can see quite the team, Dignitas being a english pro gaming team , demo being a clan called demolition (changed to imm0rtal esports)

all for bf2, never got into playing other games competitively

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

The 1st to pop in my head is during a RPG game festival in my city they also had a LAN game party with Blood running on it (10-15 computers, this was about 10 or so years ago ) I just happened to sit down and get to try it out for the 1st time a guy asked me if I was registering for the competition happening in 5minutes "Yeah why not" (heck I was waiting for 15 minutes for someone to leave so I could try a real multiplayer consisting of more then 2 players, I wasn't about to leave )

So long story short , while I was discovering the game I pummeled all my advisories at each stage of the competition and won 1st place.
The last guy I beat came to shake my hand and asked :
-"Nice game, been playing this game long ?"
-"Nope, played it for the 1st time today"

Yeah that me grin walking back home

(But to be honest I was a pretty good player at Duke3D, so Blood wasn't to far from it.)

Ah an other comes to mind:
Finished Thexder on the Tandy1000 (1987)

Not a small feat considering that its 16 levels long, high mortality chance and a very limited save game option (if you turned your computer off you where back to 0). We spent weeks with my brother making maps of each level in order to optimize our advance and reach the final stage. Then spent a whole nerve racking week-end to finally do it taking turns for each level.

Those where the days where you actually had to deserve to see the ending of a game and man did it feel great achieving it

Never been able to finish Time Bandit tho

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :

[R-MOD]Saobh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #6
IronTaxi
Mapping Manager

finished maniac mansion with no walkthrough...

very few people I have met who beat that game..

IronTaxi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
hiberNative

• high school champion in tekken 3 (and quite good at soulblade/soul edge).
  • sucked final fantasy 7 dry without any guides. all enemy skills, all "weapon guardians" killed, made 1 or more "master materias" from each materia color manually from skilling all same colored to "master" and fusing them @ bugenhagens laboratory. think i had a like 3 or 4 master magic :3
otherwise i'm not such an avid milker of games. might have collected all the mudokons from abe's odyssey (bit not exodus) without guides.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #8
Undies
Retired PR Developer

I completed Goldeneye on my N64 on all 3 difficulty levels and unlocked all the extras.

I completed Pacman on my Atari 2600.

"The cavalry bring a bit of panache and flair to an otherwise dull affair"
Undies is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
Ecko
Supporting Member

Became the No.1 Rifleman on the Rebels on Bria during the CU (SWG)
Was in the No.1 CS team at my local lan arena gHg and best in the lan centre with all auto snipers.
Pride myself with become the best with the worst weapons on every game I've played. For example TMP sniping on CS or CQC sniping on CoD4.

AKA Ecko1987
Beep-Beep-Beep.
Ecko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #10
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

ClanBase - Lancs Special Forces news

Was in that 2142 clan when we won the titan ladder, twice.

The leader was a douche, but twas good fun

Scot is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accomplishments, elite, gaming, history