project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
28 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #11
Pantera

Default Re: History of your "Elite" gaming accomplishments

Officially the best sniper and sniper clan for Sniper Elite (<MAD> Snipers)
Officially best sniper for Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault with 114 kills and 1 death.
Completed Army of two on hard difficulty in a day.
Once i did stuff to my gf and prestiged on CoD4 while the mic was still turned on.
I have never been beaten on Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Battles.
I came second in a Halo 3 Tournament at the London's Game Festival november 2007 (i got the game and some tshirts)
I came first in a CoD 4 Demo Tournament at the London's Game Festival (we had to play the demo, which was the cargo ship, then answer question about the game weird tournament, but it was fun and my gf came in 3rd! haha good times)
Took 2 years to complete Resident Evil 2 on Easy

and there is so many more...so so so many more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #12
[R-DEV]Chuc
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Chuc Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Chuc

Beat Might and Magic 7 and 8 without using any trainers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Personal Folio -
[R-DEV]Chuc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #13
burghUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
Officially the best sniper and sniper clan for Sniper Elite (<MAD> Snipers)
Officially best sniper for Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault with 114 kills and 1 death.
Completed Army of two on hard difficulty in a day.
Once i did stuff to my gf and prestiged on CoD4 while the mic was still turned on.
I have never been beaten on Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Battles.
I came second in a Halo 3 Tournament at the London's Game Festival november 2007 (i got the game and some tshirts)
I came first in a CoD 4 Demo Tournament at the London's Game Festival (we had to play the demo, which was the cargo ship, then answer question about the game weird tournament, but it was fun and my gf came in 3rd! haha good times)
Took 2 years to complete Resident Evil 2 on Easy

and there is so many more...so so so many more.
I used to be in MAD years ago..well done with the sniper kills on pacific assault. Sadly the online doesn't work anymore.

sadly my best sniper achievement was only about 62-0.

If I don't make it , tell my wife i said "hello".
Last edited by burghUK; 05-30-2009 at 09:27 PM..
Old 05-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
hiberNative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
someone caught you on youtube, mate ;P

YouTube Video

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:16 PM   #15
[R-MOD]Mongolian_dude
Forum Moderator

I Killed 31 players at PR by myself

It was ages ago, somewhere 0.5-0.6, during Hills of Hamyong.
The enemy had RAPED us royally and our last flag was grey, Limies crawling everywhere; in and out of every vent, barrel and toilet our base had to offer. I was one of 2 men left alive.
Then, it happened....

Something went horridly wrong and somehow I was Team-switched from the PLA to the GB. But I didnt die!.
So, my player model looks identical to a GB soldier, but im PLA(little did they know).
It wasnt long before I walked into our now over-run main base and proceeded to silence postil/knife a serious amount of dudes.

It was all on the sly. Wait for a guy to turn his back. SHANK. "medic! medic!"
Brit took a wrong turn down an unsuspecting alley? SHKUMP. "Starlight! Starlight!"

Sure my gamer tag didnt show up, but they were such a cluster-frack that people couldnt tell the difference!

Eventually, i was killed when the rumours came through TS and some douche who couldnt contain himself type in all chat that "ZOMG! Mongol looks like a Brit and hes knifing you all! ITS A TRAP!".

Was a right laugh and the only instance i have ever heard of this occurring.

...mongol...

Military Lawyers engaged in fierce action

[R-MOD]Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #16
Kruder

bf 1942 national team,played against either Spanish national team or or some other eu team...Though we suffered a humiliating defeat.Our top ace pilot,which was an incredible killing machine,never saw anyone close to his skills or KDR,just sucked balls that day,had huge ping issues(whole TR team suffering from 180-220ish pings),and we werent tactically prepared....

won 200$ worth check from a hobby store,after winning 2 vs. 2 CS lan tournament(200$ each).

won a similair prize(again check) in a 6vs. 6 LAN tournament CS,after finishing it 2nd.

Finished sanitarium with a friend in,idont know,5-8 hours total playtime,while high.

Almost shit myself(literally,i had to change underwear) while playing blood(the small choking hand) and avp.Well i think this is the ultimate success,being drawn into a computer game that much,which cant be measured with any prize at all...
Last edited by Kruder; 05-31-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Old 05-31-2009, 12:54 AM   #17
Fluffywuffy

I slayed bodies in ACE Mod.

[DM]AirborneLegs or hellatom ingame
Fluffywuffy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:01 AM   #18
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

I killed over 26 Hurricanes whit my ME109 E/7 in IL2, only using my 20mm Cannons in the Wings. Whit arrow keys!

Plus other 2 Spitfire MkI, and 3 Aussie P40.

Woops, i remember something.

I had to play a Football match whit a Semi-Broken arm. And i made 3 Goals.

torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:55 AM   #19
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by crAck_sh0t View Post
I used to be in MAD years ago..

holy Pantera small world!!!! <MAD> got shut down when Snips died i still use the clan tag on my CoD4 name and such. though im slowly switching to the turtle clan - [,=,e]

What was your user name on pacific ? mine was <MAD>Skyline

Yesterday i found all recon points on BiA: HH and the only achievements left to get are the Obsessive ones.

oh and i also won that PR Wrath Radio competition thing, i won a Gaming keyboard....this was in 2007...i am still waiting for my keyboard.

Last edited by [R-MOD]Saobh; 05-31-2009 at 02:10 PM..
Old 05-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #20
Tartantyco

-Played through Shadow Company using only one soldier each mission. On some levels that takes a lot of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Mongolian_dude View Post
Something went horridly wrong and somehow I was Team-switched from the PLA to the GB. But I didnt die!.
So, my player model looks identical to a GB soldier, but im PLA(little did they know).
It wasnt long before I walked into our now over-run main base and proceeded to silence postil/knife a serious amount of dudes.
-lol, I had something similar happen to me. Got teamswitced to MEC on Muttrah during the setup time, but only the spawns. So I spawned inside MEC fortress as US, in the middle of a bunch of MEC guys. I was just standing there for a little while, then a couple of them turned around and looked at my oddly and a massive firefight erupted inside. I think I killed 8 of them before they took me down(Probably just got revived though ).

Make Norway OPFOR! NAO!

It's your hamster Richard. It's your hamster in the box and it's not breathing.
Tartantyco is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accomplishments, elite, gaming, history