project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 06:47 AM   #141
cyberzomby

Default Re: EVE Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Bubble View Post

Bombing has to be the most exciting thing I have done so far in Eve, mainly because it is always against much bigger gangs. On the above kill I warped straight to a planet, luckily I cloaked and started moving because two ceptors followed me. They got within 5000m (2000m is the uncloaking distance), I felt like a submarine driver evading destroyers!
I can imagine getting that feeling! That would indeed be very fun to do!
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:20 AM   #142
Desertfox

You don't know bombing runs until you know gobbins bombing runs

[PL] Admiral Bombins - BOMBER DOWN! on Vimeo
(from the early days when bombers were just changed)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:54 AM   #143
Desertfox

haha, some guys from TRI re-did the dominion trailer to make it more realistic.

YouTube Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #144
unrealalex

lol I have no idea what happened there
it was kinda cool but at the same time that guy must have been hella annoying. Dont think I'd tolerate such a "leader"
unrealalex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #145
Robbeh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG_9Itz7z7I Probably not safe for work
Robbeh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:16 AM   #146
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Cheditor View Post
Well i signed up for a 14 day trial which worked so just using that atm.
You too? I also just passed my 14 day trial but im not sure should i start it. Wouldn't bee fun if after a year of playing everything i had would be destroyed somehow :P

rampo is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:01 AM   #147
SketzoH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbeh View Post
ROFL Hilarious!!!

SketzoH is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #148
Roguehellhound

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo93(FIN) View Post
You too? I also just passed my 14 day trial but im not sure should i start it. Wouldn't bee fun if after a year of playing everything i had would be destroyed somehow :P
depends on how you look at it, if you run fleets with a big group it can be VERY NERVE RACKING specially leading about 100guys (normal days) in smaller pvp, it kinda sucks b/c no matter how much tactics or skill you have, you would not win if you don't have the experience time wise to keep up with the older players.
and usually its blob warfare.
only reason why i managed to rack up so many kills in 4months b/c i camped a gate and used some of the craziest tactics inorder to kill my prey.

like for instance, i joined some random dude that invited me to his "gang" for some "ratting"
im like, "shit, this is a trap!!!" called up some other piwates(lol) and informed them about my situation. they waited on the other side of the warp gate ready to come into my system.

Anyways, i joined the strangers gang(was him and 2 other guys, 1battlecruiser, 1 Tech2 cruiser and 1 interceptor) he forced warped me to his position, once i launched towards him. i left his gang, told my guys to join my new gang and jump the gate into my system.
as i finally got out of my warp and was slowing down ontop of the strangers position, tehy began to target me.
so my merry killers, once in system, warped to me and commenced rapage of the offending idiots.

i do have stories of leading huge roving gangs DEEEEP in enemy territory-50plus jumps
you can spend 4-5hours easy trying to kill shit.

Doom on You
]CIA[ Clan Founder (RET)

Finally back for some Project Reality-been a couple of years.
Roguehellhound is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #149
xatu miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Bubble View Post
Bombing has to be the most exciting thing I have done so far in Eve, mainly because it is always against much bigger gangs.
Tell me about it(hints the alliance i am in) Now all of you here old EVE players would you mind sharing what alliance you're in? I will try to keep it as polite as i am allowed to Oh and this:
YouTube Video

When you find you're self inside a bubble hold you're cloak and wait for me! Always follow orders little bees.

"Intermolecular interactions in the flake's matrix could be weakened by the plasticizer [water], leading to the solubilization of some components, and to a decrease in mechanical integrity."
READ: Water makes cereal soggy.
xatu miller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #150
arjan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbeh View Post
made my day, hahahah

Ingame name: [TP]A.Behr
arjan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags