project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #131
Cheditor

Default Re: EVE Online

Well installing trial now, with ma 21 day trial account. With possibility of Space giefing me free monies ^^ Should be interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #132
SketzoH

We should get a pr corp going cheditor if you need help just ask will be willing to help you, only been playing about month/month and half so not as experienced as the other guys though!

SketzoH is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:37 AM   #133
Cheditor

Ok it's installed ready to go, does it matter what stuff i pick at the beggining etc? Or can i talk to people from same race etc?

Old 12-02-2009, 06:47 AM   #134
LeChuckle

doesnt matter i think

LeChuckle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:52 AM   #135
Cheditor

Well i went to log in but says account has been disabled, reason subscription ended. But i just made the account for the 21 day trial yesterday and on the account management screen says yesterday i got 21 day trial :S

Old 12-03-2009, 06:50 AM   #136
M4nicMin3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]Cheditor View Post
Ok it's installed ready to go, does it matter what stuff i pick at the beggining etc? Or can i talk to people from same race etc?
It used to be the crux of your whole eve experience choosing your character bloodline and skills. Dunno if its that relevant now with the new expansions past apocrypha.

Heres a link to read,

Guide to Character Creation in Eve Online | Eve Online Fansite

Again not too sure if its relevant now with the new expansions. If however you do something wrong you can remap your attributes twice ( only for new players ) So if you make a mistake all is not lost lol.

If your into mmorpg lore ( which eve has LOTS of in detail ) etc then it may be interesting for you to read the above link just to see what each race has been through and where its going. If your into this then the "Faction Warfare" options may be your thing. You'll meet some very strange role playing ppl in FW.

Not too sure whats going on with your 21day trial thing. It may be some sort of bug due to the new free expansion. Try again in a couple of days, they are patching the new expansion so things may set themselves right.

Ingame name frazzb0b : All round good guy and minge-itsu master.

Quote from ArmA forums says it all.
"Arma 2 has a very lucky dev team, who have a very patient community, who will always stay loyal in the faith that one day arma 2 will be complete.
Flashpoint has a weeks worth of out the box gameplay, after that it's boring. "
M4nicMin3r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:54 AM   #137
Cheditor

Well i signed up for a 14 day trial which worked so just using that atm.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #138
Desertfox

Im pretty sure with the new eve you start out with base skills (not defined by your bloodline etc) and from there you get like 100% training speed for the first X amount of skillpoints.

Also, this is awesome. All the people whining that their carrier's camping stations are being killed by titans, scremaing how overpowered it is etc.

Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:03 AM   #139
Cheditor

Btw just wondering anyone had problems downloading lastest patch? I installed patch for dominion yesterday and today another patch that seems to be crashing everytime i start it.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #140
Nick The Bubble

Bombing is awesome! I got my first bomb kill. We were playing two gangs off against each other in our gateway system of HED-GP, an exceed cov-ops gang and a paxton rr battleship gang, both red to us. The exceed bombers attacked the paxton gang on a gate, and I pitched in just after they had left, getting a scorpion(!) and a pod kill. Here is the killmail

Bombing has to be the most exciting thing I have done so far in Eve, mainly because it is always against much bigger gangs. On the above kill I warped straight to a planet, luckily I cloaked and started moving because two ceptors followed me. They got within 5000m (2000m is the uncloaking distance), I felt like a submarine driver evading destroyers!
Nick The Bubble is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
eve, game, online