project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #41
Cheditor

Default Re: The Gaming Thread

Ahh i remember them, sometimes the classics are always the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:40 PM   #42
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

Classics wouldn't be classics if they weren't awesome

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #43
Cpl.Small

Send a message via MSN to Cpl.Small

Quote:
Originally Posted by saqaali View Post
old Crash bandicoots on ps1 = win
QFT, best PS1 game ever! apart from maybe Tomb Raider 1

Cpl.Small is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #44
Pantera

Red Faction Multiplayer Demo on XBL - anyone tried yet?

Quote:
Just been looking for a new shooter on Steam and stumble across Ghost Recon. I played one of the originals and had a quick run and gun on my mates copy of Advanced Warfighter. Any recommendations on what to get?
GRAW 1 and GRAW 2 are both very awesome

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:09 AM   #45
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy

Is this thread for consoles only?

Has anyone gotten all the expansion packs for Fallout 3? I've only bought Anchorage and it was quite awesome. How about the others though, like Broken Steel, The Pitt, etc.

|
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:26 AM   #46
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummy View Post
Is this thread for consoles only?

Has anyone gotten all the expansion packs for Fallout 3? I've only bought Anchorage and it was quite awesome. How about the others though, like Broken Steel, The Pitt, etc.
No its for games, doesnt matter which platform.

and im reluctant to buy Fallout 3....im kinda scared its gonna be like Far Cry 2 but set in the future....

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:31 AM   #47
Cheditor

No its obblivion but set in the future but with guns and slow motion head shots. My mate has them all and speaks quite highly of them, the robot in anchorage makes a return aswell. Also GRAW doesnt lay a finger on the orginal ghost recons, they were amazing.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #48
Cpl.Small

Send a message via MSN to Cpl.Small

Don't be afraid to buy Fallout 3, it's one of my favourite games and imo one of the best made, it is an epic game!!

Cpl.Small is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #49
Welshboy

Send a message via Skype™ to Welshboy

Oblivion with mods is pretty awesome, i used to mod it with my old computer but i played it so much i've got bored of it. I must have played it for like 500 hours.

BF2142 is great if you get on the right servers. Mercenaries 2 is fun also.

Welshboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #50
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy

I'm starting to play FIFA 09 atm, lulz. Quite fun with PC as you now have Mouse control which is quite awesome tbh.

|
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gaming, thread