project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
29 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #41
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
Default Re: Metal Gear Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumFox View Post
Ok. So you do your realize there is portable ops, which is also about big boss, right?
I dont own a PSP :P

Someone used to have all the scenes on youtube to watch, but I think it was removed... that was my only way of getting the story but I didnt get to watch them all before they were taken down.

Saw the articles and I think Ill get the magazine here where they had to white out all the important information :P

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 AM   #42
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Kotaku - Can You Decipher Kojima's Famitsu Interview? - Koijma productions

So i picked up the recent copy of Famitsu that has all the circles blotting out the important stuff

Also, next weeks article, it says, will have the blotted out things revealed. So stay tuned for that...
The show for E3, kojima says, will focus on the presentation, not on an amazing trailer...

Yes, the japanese with circles replacing kanji is ten times more confusing than that english translation given on Kotaku :P

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

Last edited by [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto; 05-31-2009 at 09:17 AM..
Old 05-31-2009, 09:13 AM   #43
A.J.Sawyer
Retired PR Developer

I can't wait!

You did not bear the Shame
You Resisted
Sacrificing your Life
For Freedom, Justice and Honour
A.J.Sawyer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:27 AM   #44
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto View Post
Kotaku - Can You Decipher Kojima's Famitsu Interview? - Koijma productions

So i picked up the recent copy of Famitsu that has all the circles blotting out the important stuff

Also, next weeks article, it says, will have the blotted out things revealed. So stay tuned for that...
The show for E3, kojima says, will focus on the presentation, not on an amazing trailer...

Yes, the japanese with circles replacing kanji is ten times more confusing than that english translation given on Kotaku :P
lol so it's like the "encripted" change logs we did.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Hitperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:40 AM   #45
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Hitperson View Post
lol so it's like the "encripted" change logs we did.
Hahaha, but his at least had some little things like

"Its in a world without any XXXXXXXX"
"In this world with no XXXXXX there is a very XXXXXX"

or

Kojima: The flashing "R" in the trailer XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX
Interviewer: AHHH!! XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
Kojima: Yeah, Im just telling you everything, arent I?

Lol, but just as frustrating, yes :P

Last edited by [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto; 05-31-2009 at 09:45 AM..
Old 06-01-2009, 04:45 AM   #46
DXfan01

*UPDATE* The field is now sunny and the countdown is over and this was revealed

YouTube Video

!!ACE, PR, and Women all day!!

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

Last edited by DXfan01; 06-01-2009 at 07:14 PM..
Old 06-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #47
DXfan01

cool huh?

oops forgot to edit...mod can u merge this post?

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

DXfan01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #48
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

No.. cause it's not ps3 exclusive...

that means me = sad

I want better textures, not better sounds!!!

GIVE ME TEXTURES KOJIMA! NOT UNCOMPRESSED SOUNDS THAT SOUND SUPER REALISTIC TO NOONE THAT OWNS A SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM

LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #49
DXfan01

yeah lithium...i think there gonna have another MGS game for ps3 because Big Boss was in the count down

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

DXfan01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #50
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
Supporting Member

As long as it DOES come for PS3 and not ONLY something else I could care less

Itd be nice if they were tailored to their system specs too...

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
conspiracy, gear, metal