project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #31
DXfan01

Default Re: Metal Gear Conspiracy

mongol go out now and rent it ...its to good to be unplayed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!!ACE, PR, and Women all day!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

DXfan01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #32
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

To add to the conspiracy, it seems that Famitsu has an add for Kojima productions, one page featuring Raiden, and the other Featuring Big Boss..

The numbers on the page read as follows

|||||||| |[5][6]
|||||||| ||||||||
|||||||| ||||||||
|[3][0] ||||||||

So.. is he making both MGS5 and MGS6... At the same time?!?!

O.O *gasp*

Along with the fact that Kojima hired an ASSLOAD of people a while back.

LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
DXfan01

Quote:
Originally Posted by LithiumFox View Post
To add to the conspiracy, it seems that Famitsu has an add for Kojima productions, one page featuring Raiden, and the other Featuring Big Boss..

The numbers on the page read as follows

|||||||| |[5][6]
|||||||| ||||||||
|||||||| ||||||||
|[3][0] ||||||||

So.. is he making both MGS5 and MGS6... At the same time?!?!

O.O *gasp*

Along with the fact that Kojima hired an ASSLOAD of people a while back.

maybe MGS5 could be a game kind alike the show lost if u watch it they go through time periods such as 3 years earlier ..so maybe u play as big boss and raiden

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

Old 05-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #34
Polka

edit: Picture was already posted, me and my blindness.

Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:22 AM   #35
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Raiden and Big Boss

Big Boss gets older, has been cloned, while cloned Solidus is out on his child soldier escapades ruining Raiden's childhood, Big Boss is busy dealing with Zero and their continued falling out, Big Boss, Solidus, AND Raiden all get included in the next game, and Okita's happy!

Thats my completely uninformed guess. Though I did go see Kojima-san speak in Ginza about a month ago

Though the age would be tricky since the pic shows Big Boss looking fairly young yet, not old enough for Solidus to be also in a position to be "old enough" maybe. Could have Big Boss be like 55 and Solidus be like 25 or so? Maybe Big Boss' clones were started earlier than previously thought? Or it could also do some jumps through time with Big Boss still relatively young, then skips ahead to Solidus a number of years down the line with Raiden? Maybe similar to MGS4's chapters progressing the story in time?

Hmmm... I love MGS so no matter what Ill be getting this, as a fan boy for Kojima its my duty...

And yeah, if not mentioned already, Raiden is Thunder and Lightening in Japanese

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:37 AM   #36
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

Negative Okita... the clones wernt ready for a while. Remember, while they were younger Liquid and Solid and Solidus grew up like normal children.... kinda.

They took just as long to grow up... just.. as they aged their aging became exponentially faster.

Plus, since the one with big boss is supposed to be in nam, which is where the story takes place. He was apart of the Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol (LRRP) in Vietnam during 1969 -- five years after the events of Snake Eater and one year before Portable Ops takes place...

If you guys downloaded the addon for the ps3, you would know everything by now.

:P

We're going to 'Nam.

What COULD happen is time travel. They did a little funny about raiden traveling back in time. It could be possible...

But then Raidens story could be looking for big-boss and the such. The story between MGS2 and MGS4. And that would be a different game.

Old 05-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #37
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

its supposed to be in Nam? Hell, I havent read anything about all this so I have no idea :P

I still hope it combines the twos earlier stories. Would be a lot better. Big Boss is such a great character to explore, and with the amount of times stories have been completely bullshitted to fit, Im sure itd be more than easy to work Raiden and Solidus/other clone for all we know[with more of that my hand turns you to me made up acting stuff] into it

Which addon are you talking about? One other than the huge wikipedia type collection? Been in japan apart from my PS3 for so long

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #38
CtrlAltLOL

They should make an MGS game based on Raidens experiance as a child soldier. It would open up a lot more about his relationship with Solidus.
CtrlAltLOL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #39
LithiumFox

Ok. So you do your realize there is portable ops, which is also about big boss, right?

Old 05-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #40
DXfan01

*UPDATE* Raiden has appeared

Check out my ArmA 2 vids

Tags
conspiracy, gear, metal