project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
Colonelcool125

Default Re: Call of Duty 7?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
Good morning Vietnam, kthx.
this pl0x.
Colonelcool125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
nick20404

Meh, not too excited. After COD2 the game started degrading the game play in COD1 was amazing COD2 was the same COD3 not so bad but you could tell they rushed this out. MW was a good game only because it was set in Modern times instead of a WW2 but the game it self was far to short. COD:WAW was probably the worst out of all of them some would disagree with me but I hated this game it felt just like MW, the sounds were horrible the immersive sound was very impressive in previous COD games but WAW had the worst freakin sound I ever heard in a war game. It was also really short like MW and I really felt no need to replay the game at all I even replayed MW a few times.

I hate how game company's release gold games and after time they just stop caring and keep releasing the same rehashed crap. I doubt It will be a great game but I will still probably get it unless some better games are coming out at the time.

On the other hand if they did set it in Vietnam I would probably just buy it for that fact.
nick20404 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
$pyker
Banned

i swear modern warfare 2 is not call of duty and that infinity ward broke off from treyarch partnership as is not called cod: MW2 its just called MW2 so wouldnt that make this cod 6
$pyker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
Cpl.Small

Send a message via MSN to Cpl.Small

It's still Call Of Duty as it's still published by Activision, it's just it's developed by IW rather than Treyarch. IW are better anyway. But meh you could be right, this is from IGN:

Modern Warfare 2
Also known as: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 6 [working title]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cpl.Small is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #15
SiN|ScarFace

Treyarch is fail.

And they talked about WaW being made before 4 came out as well. Nothing new, most are aware that IW and Trey alternate and games take a while to make from conception to finish. (years)

It would suck to work for Treyarch being the red headed step child of the COD family as of now, knowing that IW will pwn whatever you make and people will compare your stuff to theirs and yours won't stack up.
SiN|ScarFace is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
call, duty