project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #11
[EC]DR.NOobFragger

Default Re: Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by torenico View Post
Yeah that.

Steam can be good sometimes.. but what i hate is, most of the best games are Steam fuc*ing only. HL2, CSS, RO and L4D are one of the best games/engines i ever saw.. well theres only 2 different engines but.

Steam makes people angry, i wont use my only Credit Card or Visa or whatever for a game i will play 1 week, i would spend my Credit card in a game like Gmod... but that makes me Angry. I would save alot of money if the bastards at Gmod would make it a Free DL Game.. DOODE!. Its like if EA buys Sanbox mod for BF2.. and every time u want that mod, you gotta pay 10 bucks.

I bless EA for making the BF series Store-Steam.. and not a stupid way like Steam Only. Every god damn time i have to reinstall GTA IV (If i had it in steam) because something was messed up, i gotta Download 14gb AGAIN!

I would burn Steam if i have a chance.. i really hate it.

In a little words.. EA > Steam... and b careful! EA pwns anything, it sucks, like steam.

Of course this my opinion, im not saying "Hey you! dont use Steam anymore ok?!".. use it if u want.. i only have it for the Community groups and friends.

Torenico out.
When RO came out it had Physical copies, so I am sure this will too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[EC]DR.NOobFragger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:13 AM   #12
Polka

I came, hard. Now pics. Lots of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:22 AM   #13
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim270 View Post
Fairly sure the first one was too.
I've got the case right here, came with a big manual booklet and 'trading card' style cards for each tank, showing of the weakpoints etc.

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:54 AM   #14
hall0

Send a message via ICQ to hall0 Send a message via MSN to hall0

Awesome but lets hope they reduce the hip shooting.

Btw.
Is it allowed to post the PCgamer scans?
Last edited by hall0; 05-03-2009 at 09:16 AM..
Old 05-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #15
Tim270
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]bosco View Post
I've got the case right here, came with a big manual booklet and 'trading card' style cards for each tank, showing of the weakpoints etc.
Heh, I have also + a little care saying Lets meet on server ...... at ..... etc
Tim270 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #16
Demonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by torenico View Post
Yeah that.

Steam can be good sometimes.. but what i hate is, most of the best games are Steam fuc*ing only. HL2, CSS, RO and L4D are one of the best games/engines i ever saw.. well theres only 2 different engines but.

Steam makes people angry, i wont use my only Credit Card or Visa or whatever for a game i will play 1 week, i would spend my Credit card in a game like Gmod... but that makes me Angry. I would save alot of money if the bastards at Gmod would make it a Free DL Game.. DOODE!. Its like if EA buys Sanbox mod for BF2.. and every time u want that mod, you gotta pay 10 bucks.

I bless EA for making the BF series Store-Steam.. and not a stupid way like Steam Only. Every god damn time i have to reinstall GTA IV (If i had it in steam) because something was messed up, i gotta Download 14gb AGAIN!

I would burn Steam if i have a chance.. i really hate it.

In a little words.. EA > Steam... and b careful! EA pwns anything, it sucks, like steam.

Of course this my opinion, im not saying "Hey you! dont use Steam anymore ok?!".. use it if u want.. i only have it for the Community groups and friends.

Torenico out.

GTA IV was the most horrible install I had ever seen. You had to install both steal and this stupid rockstar games social club which did nothing at all. It took me around a hour or more just to fully install it. Than I had to update both the game and the two programs I had to install just to run it. Than I got a error because of that social club program and had to fix that.

The most horrible couple of hours of my life, I dread having to re-install that game again.

Demonic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
ThePieSpy

new RO? HELL YES. Id love to see them release this one, and then maybe come out with expansions later than add in more theaters.
ThePieSpy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

Finding RO in Argentina is like Finding God in your house.

torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #19
z0MbA

Cant wait to play this

Still play Ostrfront
z0MbA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:50 PM   #20
[EC]DR.NOobFragger

Edited first page to include scans.

[EC]DR.NOobFragger is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
beta, game, heroes, live, night, orchestra, red, stalingrad