project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #131
cplgangster

Default Re: Human Swine Flu

erm is there not a link above saying that the WHO have said only 7 people have actually died.

FuzzySquirrel =US=:And the point is me sneekin up on a U.S tank IF i had c4 or a mine they would have been dead
[R-DEV]AfterDune: And we all agree, that is pretty.. pretty bad-ass!
Darth.Skylinei remember this one time i was running to the living room, so i decided to jump to get me there faster (yeah vBF2 style haha) - but then i hit my head on the top part of the door
cplgangster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #132
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Seems like they found patient zero:

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-MOD]Saobh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #133
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplgangster View Post
erm is there not a link above saying that the WHO have said only 7 people have actually died.

Directly from the WHO site:
WHO | Influenza A(H1N1) - update 6

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
CodeRedFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #134
Warpig-
Supporting Member

A group of guys from here are heading to OK for a paintball event soon, talk about terrible timing for a pandemic

Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Warpig- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #135
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Which pandemic? The NBC, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CNN, or BBC version? For some reason I need to go out and by TideĀ® Detergent and a CokeĀ®

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
CodeRedFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #136
Warpig-
Supporting Member

Or the time old remedy of our ancestors. Sprite, Dayquil and Chicken soup

Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #137
X3DChris

The man is brilliant.

I am encouraged by Dr. Paul's speaking out more and more. He's right. The flu is not what we should fear but the "vaccine." Possibly

YouTube - Congressman Paul on the Recent Swine Flu Scare

X3DChris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:39 PM   #138
Warpig-
Supporting Member

This is getting beyond a joke. This is a real news article

Don't panic yet .... just stock up | theage.com.au

Quote:
AUSTRALIANS could soon be asked to stock their pantries with food and water and prepare for an emergency, according to the Federal Government's pandemic flu plan.
Also props to Ron Paul, he speaks his mind

Old 04-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #139
NYgurkha

ugh, having people in high places talk about the ills of vaccines leads to stupidity like that of the Autism is caused by Pox Vaccine crap.

I hope the fallout of this media hype isnt going to be a conspiracy by the pharmacy companies to sell vaccines.

Also:

Quote:
That evening, in Pittsburgh, came the first blow to the immunization program: Three senior citizens died soon after receiving their swine flu shots. The media outcry, linking the deaths to the immunizations without any proof, was so loud it drew an on-air rebuke from CBS news anchor Walter Cronkite, who warned his colleagues of the dangers of post hoc ergo propter hoc ("after this, therefore, because of this") thinking. But it was too late. The government had long feared mass panic about swine flu -- now they feared mass panic about the swine flu vaccinations.

Link

Last time the media was to blame, this time the media is to blame

Last edited by NYgurkha; 04-30-2009 at 08:54 PM..
Old 04-30-2009, 08:55 PM   #140
Warpig-
Supporting Member

I don't agree with sensationalism or blind hysteria in any capacity. But mass vacination is something that shouldn't be done lightly.

Tags
flu, human, swine