project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #21
DkMick

Default Re: Save youtube

A loud bitching user is still just a bitching user. Plenty of people that go to youtube aren't youtubers and could give a shit about some d-bags adventures at Starbucks vids. I search for vids I want to see and that's pretty much it. It's their site, they can do what they want.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />
In the absence of orders, find something and kill it
DkMick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:36 AM   #22
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]CodeRedFox View Post
Bob_Marley is just part of the cover up that's "gone to far", I didn't see anything about profit lost in that documentary!
It didn't have to be this way, CodeRed. I didn't want it to be this way. But you've left me no option.

*Bob raises M1911*

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #23
Warpig-
Supporting Member

Oh no, you mean I won't be able to watch college kids wake up their buddy with a bb gun? I'm heart broken.

The only time I've used youtube recently is to look for old pop culture references to use when trying to explain things to friends in normal conversation (example, oh hey do you remember that old pizza hut ad?), for videos about things like community PR projects, for tech videos like paintball marker maintenance, a few cooking videos or to try and watch TV shows. And I'm glad they're focusing more on TV and Movies because lets face it. Youtube really didn't have much talented user content to begin with. Granted theres a few channels I enjoy especially paintborg. But the majority of it is complete and total garbage. Like a blog but worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
jonas brothers > hanna montana

like hellooo? they play gibson (with guitar backplay) which are like the most awesome guitars EVERRR.

It kills me inside watching people like that waste a gibson, it really does.

Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Warpig- is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
save, youtube