project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
29 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #11
hiberNative

Default Re: Save youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]CodeRedFox View Post
the new Hanna Montana spot.
jonas brothers > hanna montana

like hellooo? they play gibson (with guitar backplay) which are like the most awesome guitars EVERRR.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #12
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

hiberNative DIE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
CodeRedFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #13
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

I understand the points behind this video, but frankly the video in itself reads more of a personal rant about "the old days" and having his videos taken out ... thus making it a pretty poor "white knight" to go on this crusade.

But best of luck !

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :

[R-MOD]Saobh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #14
supahpingi

The jonas bro's are far enough into the closet to have adventures in narnia,they should get out of it now...

supahpingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
Ecko
Supporting Member

Tbh, it's a free service, they have too make there revenue some how. All these changes are perfectly fine, plus it's nice since now I see more stuff I actually want too!

AKA Ecko1987
Beep-Beep-Beep.
Ecko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #16
Sundance Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
am i the only one that never click on the front page videos? i only search for videos i'm looking for.
okay, i check the "recommended for you" area cause it relates to videos i've watched.

what really bugs me is the "video not available in your country" crap
yep i just dont have the time or boredom to watch random vids in the firs page.not even the recommended vids

U.S bace in mad of 5 enterdil bildings with lap tops and rados in them
Sundance Kid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #17
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

I watched the first 4 minutes, then I skipped ahead some, listened for a bit, skipped ahead, listened, skipped, listened, skipped, alt+f4'd.

All I heard at any point was whiny white noise about how awful Youtube were being, to which my response can only be "use another site, jackass".

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #18
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
jonas brothers > hanna montana

like hellooo? they play gibson (with guitar backplay) which are like the most awesome guitars EVERRR.

loads howitzer.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Hitperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #19
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Not surprising, YouTube's profit margins were well into the red this year, they've gotta do something. Anything which doesn't get lots of views isn't making money, so it needs to be got rid of. From a business point of view. Harsh, but true. YouTube is a business and as such will be run like one. Users need to get profitable or get out.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #20
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Bob_Marley is just part of the cover up that's "gone to far", I didn't see anything about profit lost in that documentary!

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
CodeRedFox is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
save, youtube