project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
24 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD
Default The life of the introverted thru cosplay and idoling

From a supposedly shy person we have the ultimate in "I don't give a shit what everyone thinks of me!"

First we have a video of a friend of mine cosplaying Dr Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog:

YouTube Video

she had attended the Summer of Sonic convention in London and was happy to display herself costumed up and her warez.

Now we move onto a fascination for a singer she has developed, Chris Dane Owens. where she sings along to his song Light Speed. She is also in the process of creating the first UK fansite for him.

YouTube Video

Remember, all comments are greatly welcomed. She needs to know her steps into the world are appreciated at whatever level.
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: The life of the introverted thru cosplay and idoling

re: Robotnik

YouTube Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #3
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

... I'm not into trolling... but that was somewhat attrocious, just as she promised... 9/10 for ernest effort tho

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
hiberNative

why did she sing when she had a cold? it's like she didn't give a damn. or is she trying to be goofy? i dunno.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
why did she sing when she had a cold? it's like she didn't give a damn. or is she trying to be goofy? i dunno.
She does not have a cold, she is from Newcastle and is a bit of a tomboy
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #6
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

This reminds me of my all time greatest heroes list that i have. Masaq, sadly, you got shoved out of the last spot by Coderedfox.

Rhinos on it too.

XD i really don't have many people to look up to.

LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
gazzthompson

am i the only one who NEVER understands any of mrd's posts ?

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Well, his posts went out through unbelief and snuck back into normal for me.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cosplay, idoling, introverted, life