project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Pantera

Default Whats the worst Pain you've ever been in?

Just out of curiosity, whats the worst pain you have ever been through?

Right now, i ran into the door and hit my big toe on the edge and fell down half the stairs and landed on my neck...

ooh the agony...

as to why i ran into the door, my phone rang and i was in a rush to pick it up...the bitching thing is when i hit Answer the phone hang up...damn im gonna hate the person that called...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #2
Engineer

Default Re: Whats the worst Pain you've ever been in?

When I was a little kid, I fell with my bike.. My top lip was cut in the accident.. Of course I dont remember anything about this, but they needed 4 doctors to keep me still so they could put stitch on it.

Later.. I was able to cut myself in thumb with a knife.. I think I saw my bone from the wound :P Was kinda ouch later...

Then the usual, putting my fingers between the door and wall.. GOD DAMN!

Oh, not to mention the time I had to test does your tongue really stick on a iron bar in -15'c temperature... It did.

Removal of wisdom tooth... It was my decision not to take any painkillers after. Didn't feel nice.

Got kicked on balls in football match..

Hmm... I think there is a good list for starters, pick your favorite.
Engineer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

Only really suffered broken fingers and toes, apart from a fractured leg. But if we're talking pain when you see actually see stars, however short lived, that has to be the visits to a GUI clinic and being swabbed
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
hiberNative

from the top of my head:
broken arm. burning pain sensation.
kicked in the balls. puking sensation.
extreme stomach ache.
haven't peed for so long your pee is thick and you dick burns like a mofo.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
Solid Knight

Nail went through my big toe--all the way through.
Solid Knight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #6
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Sister pinched me when I was 12...I still hear the screaming.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
burghUK

Ive broken my little toe 3 times because im a clumsy fool so when i walk around the house i clip things with it...thats pretty ouch...

Ive also grabbed on to a seeminly innocent looking fence only to find the side i couldn't see had razor wire on it...

Ive had a big smack to the face and a bleeding nose after standing behind the swings in the park...

If I don't make it , tell my wife i said "hello".
burghUK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:23 AM   #8
NyteMyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth.Skyline View Post
Right now, i ran into the door and hit my big toe on the edge and fell down half the stairs and landed on my neck...
Hit the door with my toes as well. I don't know the english word for it, but in dutch it's "kneuzing". (google-translate: bruising). Worst pain I had.

2nd place is probably where I hit my head against a steel fence when I fell of my bike. 6 sutures. But I can't really remember if it hurts. All I remember was that i saw blood running down my forhead.

NyteMyre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:24 AM   #9
Mj Pain
Supporting Member

I have bad migrane attacks 4-6 times a year.
I´ve broken my collarbone, tibula and nose. 24 stitches in my face and head.
But none of that pain can be compared with the pain i have during one of those migrane attacks.

They suck bad..

"Playing PR - Better drink my own piss." Ploddit
Mj Pain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #10
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Probably the worst pain was when I had surgery in my genitals and they had to cut in my stomach too. I'm assuming they hit some muscles, because when the anaesthetic wore off I started shivering because I was freezing, which led to me shivering because I was in pain, which led to more pain. I can only vaguely remember that part, and I am glad of that. The next couple of days were also rather painful as all I could do was lie in the couch and try not to move. Even laughing hurt like hell.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pain, worst