project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #71
sekiryu

Default Re: Whats the worst Pain you've ever been in?

I had one going 310 hit me in the arm from 3 feet. Consequently, I don't play with those cowboys anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sekiryu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #72
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Denmark View Post
You grabbed a rock from fire...like a rock deployed in flames or what?

Nope, it was not in flames, it was hot, i runned like 100 Moters saying AAAAAAAA all my buddies looking at me lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torenico is online now Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:26 AM   #73
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to MAINERROR Send a message via MSN to MAINERROR Send a message via Skype™ to MAINERROR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airs0ft_S0ldier11 View Post
I got shot 50 feet away in the arm with an airsoft bb going at about 300 fps
Nah thats not a real problem ... once you got shot on the neck with a 500 FPS sniper from 20 meters tell me.

MAINERROR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:45 AM   #74
smee
Supporting Member

If your including friends, a mate of mine caught his foot when on his moped, he lost control and it ripped him from his groin up to his rib cage, 72 pints of blood later and a lot of staples he can tell the tail. Amazing what you can do now.

3 x 22" samsung 226bw. Matrox triplehead Quad Pro Q6600 "LGA775 Kentsfield" 2.40GHz (1066FSB) OC 3.2 , 8gb's of 1066mhz ram. 9800GTX OCX. 520mb. 3 x 320gbs samsungs. raid 0

smee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:09 AM   #75
mikethebear

Things I've Done To Myself:
i had a bone come out of the side of my arm once. god that hurt.
i've broken 4 toes chasing 1 puppy around the house......twice (fucking cunning dog)
iv broken my left pinky finger 3 times. now its shorter than it should be

Things I've Done To Others:
Shot a guy in the throat while playing paintball. the guns fired at 200m per second and he was 2m away
shot another guy 6 times in the chest with the same gun. he was 4m away. (he had the flag, i had to drop hiom fast)
me and my mates were playing wth swords in the back yard. accidently cut one bloke on the leg

all i can remember for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop_Deadx View Post
I went through a glass door and had to have stiches in my back, arm and head.
my dog did that once. poor poor dog

"yes that is right, I am god" - [R-DEV]Rhino
Last edited by mikethebear; 01-14-2009 at 04:34 AM..
Old 01-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #76
Pantera

playing swords? wth? lol i used to play "swords", with plastic ones ofcourse.

i remember this one time i was running to the living room, so i decided to jump to get me there faster (yeah vBF2 style haha) - but then i hit my head on the top part of the door

had a headache for 2 weeks

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #77
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to MAINERROR Send a message via MSN to MAINERROR Send a message via Skype™ to MAINERROR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth.Skyline View Post
playing swords? wth? lol i used to play "swords", with plastic ones ofcourse.

i remember this one time i was running to the living room, so i decided to jump to get me there faster (yeah vBF2 style haha) - but then i hit my head on the top part of the door

had a headache for 2 weeks
LOL sorry lol'd my ass of. That must've looked epic!!

MAINERROR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #78
Pantera

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]MAINERROR View Post
LOL sorry lol'd my ass of. That must've looked epic!!
i dont blame you, the missus had her guests over and they were all just laughing their face off, i saw some people crying from the laughter...it wasnt funny then. it is now though

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #79
Hardtman

Heh, I was once operating a bread-cutting machine (You know, those that look like miniature buzz-saws). Everything was fine, until the amount of blood between the cut bread surpassed the usually acceptable level (read: none).

Well, turns out I cut a little bit of the tip of my right index finger off. After haphazardly bandaging it, I rushed to the next best doctor, who took quite some time to be persuaded to treat me without first seeing my insurcance card (I'm living in germany, where a compulsory health insurance is in place, so the the question if I am insured actually shouldn't pose itself.)
Hippocratic oath? What's that again? Ok, I was not bleeding to death, but I might have had damaged something that could have had me losing that finger.

Ok, to come back to the original point again, all the while I had not fel the slightest pain, I suppose the shock had numbed me. But as the doc was about to sedate the finger (which meant putting the needle right into the wound and quite a way along inside the finger), I happened to really look at the injury pretty much for the first time.
And with just seeing that, all the pain rushed in, and I have no idead how I managed not to jerk the finger or hand (With the needle still inside, mind you).
It was actually not that intense pain, but so unexpected and focused on just that finger that it felt qutie awful at that time.

Hardtman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #80
Swe_Olsson

Send a message via ICQ to Swe_Olsson Send a message via Skype™ to Swe_Olsson

Well, i was standing on a spike with clogs. Believing that i was invincible with these type of shooes.. well that was not the case... A rusty spike straight thru my foot, I have never seen so much blood in my life.. I thought i was gonna die.... 8yrs old lol...
Swe_Olsson is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pain, worst