project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #41
[R-DEV]Rabbit
PR:BF2 Developer

Default Re: Whats the worst Pain you've ever been in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
how could i have missed that on my list !!! my toes still look bad, though dont hurt , yey !!!

the injection before operation !!!!! wow ! the surgeon was like:

"this procedure was crated by US army, they said a soldier could march the day after.." he was wrong. couldn't walk for like a week.

updated*
I have removed an ingrown toe nail from my big toe before, using two toe nail clippers, it didn't hurt that bad....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #42
Colonelcool125

Quote:
Originally Posted by gx View Post
I have removed an ingrown toe nail from my big toe before, using two toe nail clippers, it didn't hurt that bad....
Infected ingrown or just ingrown? There is a world of difference.
Colonelcool125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #43
gazzthompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 View Post
yep, after a day at college my bandages i would wear would be covered in blood and puss, couldn't touch em with clippers.

the operation isnt that bad, just the 3 injections into each toe... (and im ok with injections, ive had ALOT of blood tests.... i mean alot.... yep loads.)

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #44
[R-DEV]Rudd
Supporting Member

Quote:
why isnt the anesthetic injection done intravenously instead of intermuscular ? why dose the surgeon have to jam the flowers out of my toe like 3 times and move it around when its inside ?? wtf ?
That is the local, You don't want that in an IV....it would go everywhere and anethetise places that DO NOT WANT

once injected in to the muscle it should just numb the local area since its going in to capillary beds rather than higher pressure vessels where it will take a very short time to circulate around the body

gotta be careful with these resections, theres nasty stuff that could happen

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #45
Pantera

i became septic in june 2008, that hurt my insidey parts pretty bad, then my doctor accidently over-dosed me, that hurt REALLY bad, then i fell of the bed...which didnt hurt at all....

Dont you just LOVE morphine?

Pantera is online now Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:51 PM   #46
[R-DEV]Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 View Post
both, it was bad. It was back when i went through basic, I think like a month or two before I went i had gotten it removed then when I went through basic it came back, and the dirt and athletes foot kicked in and it got infected. Everyone thought I was crazy, but like I said, I've been through a lot worse.

[R-DEV]Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #47
Michael_Denmark

• Getting both my thumbs almost cut off. First time in a heavy ship door when I was a child, second time in the army where my thumb got stuck in the APC rear door as it closed.

• When being circumcised and when x days after I idiotically attempted to pull out one of the stitches my self, in the bathroom. Besides of the incredible pain, I remember that I woke up at some point smeared into my own blood on the bathroom floor. Also, I’ve never liked needles after that experience.

• My head, knees and bag the day after having been drunk on a soviet missile submarine where I had helped out voluntarily for more than a year (Juliet Class). Everything around you is made out of steel, so getting drunk is not the most optimal thing to do. Great party though (but also first and last time I get drunk on a sub of that class...pls build subs one can get drunk on!)

• My head concussion the time after I defended a train conductor from being assaulted by two smacktards. Had that pain coming up several times for a long period.

We who play these kinds of games are the first generation of war robot pilots.
Today we pilot a camera in 3D heaven.

Tomorrow...

Michael_Denmark is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #48
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

about 12 years ago , when i was in elementary school , i cut my heel when i accidentally ran into a mirror doing some acrobatics (i dont know the exact name in english , ist when you jump foward , put your hands , doa flip and land with your feets) , the mirror fell on my legs (if i had been slower it would have fell on my me ) .

but that wasnt the pain part , i saw my heel cutted and could see the muscles , blood ,etc but i didnt felt any pain . the worst part was in the hospital , the anesthesia injection hurted like a b*tch , i remember been screaming through all the process xD
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #49
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

breaking my arm quite badly, then after awhile when got to hospital etc having it straightened now that was alot of pain etc feeling the bone grating against bone
*shudders at memory*

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #50
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Denmark View Post
  • My head, knees and bag the day after having been drunk on a soviet missile submarine where I had helped out voluntarily for more than a year (Juliet Class). Everything around you is made out of steel, so getting drunk is not the most optimal thing to do. Great party though (but also first and last time I get drunk on a sub of that class...pls build subs one can get drunk on!).
COMMIE!!!!

Worst pain i had.. ok let me see.

One time playing "Gangsters" whit a friend, i had a toy gun, he had a Iron Pipe, we played, i shooted BANG BANG BANG (Not real shots, dude ), then he said "I have a jacked fool!", he charged whit his Pipe and he hit me hard whit it, between the Mouth and the Nose, i started bldeeing much blood, i came back to my house saying "Hey, im bleeding, what i am going to do?", it was an horrible pain. Damn i dont play gansgters anymore.

Other time i fell from a tree, it was an horrible feel.

Also , i was fighting a "Stone War" (grab a stone and throw it somehwere, primary target, the boyfriend of the girl you like :P), i grabbed a rock from fire, and yea, i spent 10 seconds saying "AAAAAAA" whit the rock on my hand.... horrible feel.

Also when i crush the little finger of the toe, whit a Sofa, bleeding like hell, blood everywhere.. DAMN!.

torenico is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pain, worst