project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #31
gazzthompson

Default Re: Whats the worst Pain you've ever been in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 View Post
Not all at one time, but I had an ingrown toenail for four months and did nothing about it. Every time anything touched the toe it hurt like a bitch. It got infected and started to bleed a lot, so I had to have two surgeries to fix it.
how could i have missed that on my list !!! my toes still look bad, though dont hurt , yey !!!

the injection before operation !!!!! wow ! the surgeon was like:

"this procedure was crated by US army, they said a soldier could march the day after.." he was wrong. couldn't walk for like a week.

updated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
hmmmmm let me get my list of painful injury's...

broken arm
broken wist (other from arm)
torn right foot ligaments
hernia (probably worst pain)
broken fingure
few concussions
ive had 7 operations (4 on ears, hernia , "exploratory" operation on hand to find massive thorn that was hidden in x-ray, and a colonoscopy .... full sedation... toe nail removal on both big toes.)
frequent, very bad migraines (havnt had one in a while now, probably near equal to hernia if not more)
firework going off in face, "blisters" on my eyes (had to wear eye patch on both eyes for few days)
ingrown toe nails on both big toes, gets infected, gets removed... very bad.

and normal boy problems like getting kicked in balls, falls from trees ect. (swinging on branch, branch broke and fell onto concrete and was kinda unconscious.)

thats all i can think of for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #32
Colonelcool125

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
how could i have missed that on my list !!! my toes still look bad, though dont hurt , yey !!!

the injection before operation !!!!! wow !
Ah yes, the numbing spray, the several injections, that stupid plastic ring that cuts off your circulation, and seeing some guy prod inside my toes with a metal stick. And then the bandage that got put around it.

Good times.
Colonelcool125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #33
Harrod200

When I had mine done, it was one injection into the top of the toe, then once it took effect nipped the ingrowing bit & a bit of acid on a earbud type thing burned the growy bits away. No pain at all...managed to walk back too.

The original gun freak gaymer geek

Harrod200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #34
sekiryu

I've got a liver disease where the bile ducts are so inflamed that bile acids get in a traffic jam and start to damage the liver. Before I was diagnosed, a bunch of that acid had built up and started damaging my liver. Pain was about a 15 on a 1 to 10 scale.

sekiryu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #35
NickO

Send a message via MSN to NickO

Broken bones, major cuts, completely decimated my face when I was younger.. A few from the top of my head...

[GCA]Al-Khidr
When ever you make a post the thread becomes awesome NickO, but that is beside the point.
[GCA]Salah ad Din
NickO, I'll take a plane, fly to Sweden and personally ban you from the Internet.
NickO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #36
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Waiting for 0.85 ... ^^

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :

[R-MOD]Saobh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #37
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

never broken a bone,

although I have cut myself cut badly with my trusty stanly knife way to many times to remember, that always hurts.

oh and theres nothing like the sensation of having a Blobs of molten solder drip onto your flesh and being poweless to stop it from burning you lol,

Ah the joys of Plumbing !

Smeg: Fuzz commands a lot and promotes good teamwork, db flips vehicles, Bosco is an all-round nub, Outlawz is an SP whore, Nickbond is a friggin ninja and Rhino gets kicked for being a n00b.
Nickbond592 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #38
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Nickbond592 View Post
never broken a bone,

although I have cut myself cut badly with my trusty stanly knife way to many times to remember, that always hurts.

oh and theres nothing like the sensation of having a Blobs of molten solder drip onto your flesh and being poweless to stop it from burning you lol,

Ah the joys of Plumbing !
pff your the sitting inside type mm?

|
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #39
gazzthompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 View Post
Ah yes, the numbing spray, the several injections, that stupid plastic ring that cuts off your circulation, and seeing some guy prod inside my toes with a metal stick. And then the bandage that got put around it.

Good times.
numbing spray ?!??!?! what is this voodoo magic !

question for medical gurus:

why isnt the anesthetic injection done intravenously instead of intermuscular ? why dose the surgeon have to jam the flowers out of my toe like 3 times and move it around when its inside ?? wtf ?

for e.g

slight warning, no open wounds just injections

YouTube - Ingrown Toenail Surgery Part 1

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #40
BetterDeadThanRed

I was going down a hill quite fast on my bike and long story short I forgot to turn. I wound up face first into a shallow lake, although I don't remember going in. I ended up breaking my arm but wanted to be a hero about it so I declined anesthetic when they were about to reset my bone.

HOLY BALLS DID THAT HURT.

LeMazing.
BetterDeadThanRed is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pain, worst