project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #21
WNxKenwayy
Default Re: Canada VS Sweden

1980 Olympics US vs USSR.

End all be all of Hockey anywhere ever. Should have stopped the sport after that game.
WNxKenwayy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #22
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

Come on chaps, get your boots on for football!

Wait...

I'm going for whoever wins, that's who I support.

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #23
scandhi

Send a message via MSN to scandhi

If it only was floorball... We got no Chance.

Super mario brothers: Nothing beats reality like killing turtles while high on shrooms and flying with a cape
scandhi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
Crawlingeye

Send a message via MSN to Crawlingeye

I must say that Canada took unsportsmanship to the extreme in the Junior Championships final against Sweden. Not only the players had a bad attitude but also the crowd, they boood at everything the swedes did good. I saw the two first periods of the match (I had to stop watching because of my anger) and within those two periods the swedish goalie got tackled by the canadians FOUR times, they tackled the swedish players from behind, AND THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT!

I just had to vent this somewhere (I can't yell out loud since everyone is sleeping)

Poor show Canada, poor show...

On a more happy note though this is my first post here at realitymod.com! I've been ghosting for a while and never really had any reason to post until now.
Crawlingeye is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #25
PFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawlingeye View Post
I must say that Canada took unsportsmanship to the extreme in the Junior Championships final against Sweden. Not only the players had a bad attitude but also the crowd, they boood at everything the swedes did good. I saw the two first periods of the match (I had to stop watching because of my anger) and within those two periods the swedish goalie got tackled by the canadians FOUR times, they tackled the swedish players from behind, AND THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT!
If Europeans can't handle the physical game then they should stay in the Swedish Elite League and paddle the puck doing pirouettes and skating through the 5 mile wide ice surface. Real hockey is physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKenwayy
End all be all of Hockey anywhere ever.
72 was better. And who gives a crap about Olympic hockey? If it isn't a big silver mug you're hauling over your head at the end of it all then it doesn't mean much.

[PR]NATO|P*Funk

PFunk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #26
rangedReCon

Gold Gold Gold Gold

[IMG][/IMG]
rangedReCon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #27
Desertfox

Quote:

I just had to vent this somewhere (I can't yell out loud since everyone is sleeping)

On a more happy note though this is my first post here at realitymod.com! I've been ghosting for a while and never really had any reason to post until now.
You do know from the looks of it, a swede bit a Canadian players hand?

Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #28
hiberNative

i made sure to quickly zap past the game.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:28 AM   #29
eggman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
LOL. Canada - thankfully - plays a physical hockey game. And took a LOT of penalties for it, which Sweden failed to capitalize on.

Markstrom (the goalie) was booed by the crowd because he took a ridiculous dive not once, not twice but three times. And two of those times were a result of his own player crashing into him lol.

And wtf was Andersson doing biting Hickey lol? WTF is that?

Quote:
Actually... what you've done there is a poor show. Canada won a great game and a great tournament. Sweden has a fine team but could not match the Canadians on the night.

Quote:
Welcome

Cheers!
egg

eggman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 AM   #30
TofuwRice

gold.. Gold.. GOLD!! Go Canada!
TofuwRice is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, sweden