project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Which one?
Bear Grylls 65 46.10%
Ray Mears 76 53.90%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #31
Desertfox

Default re: Wilderness Survival - Bear Grylls or Ray Mears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Mescaldrav View Post
Bear Grylls is a total knobber......

He had one of his crew in a fake bear costume burst into his tent so he could look like he had been attacked on camera....

That video on page one sums up everything about him. You'd learn more about survival watching some bimbo bounce her tits around on Celebrity Get me out of here.....

Link?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #32
unrealalex

The lack of Les Stroud in the poll options offends my inner fanboy.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #33
Teek
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartantyco View Post
LES STROUD MOFO!

(Voted Ray Mears though)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #34
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Desertfox View Post
Link?
Latest TV fake scenes: 'Grizzly attack' on survival show was man in fancy-dress bear costume | Mail Online

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
Old 12-11-2008, 01:01 AM   #35
TofuwRice

The thing is that I hear all of these rumors about Bear Grylls being fake, yet I've yet to see or hear about any REAL hard evidence about it. It's all rumors no hard evidence has ever been shown to me to prove that he's fake. Sure, he sets up these stunts on purpose sometimes but only to demonstrate how to get out of that situation or what to do. I've found some of his tips useful and I like to watch his show, I watch survivor man too. They're both great shows and I enjoy them both. I just don't want people to ruin Bear Grylls shows just because of some random kids yelling that hes fake with no proof. It's like a virus, one person says it everyone believes it. If he's a fake someone please show me some cold hard evidence that he's a fake, not some random youtube video of a guy hating on Bear Grylls making a homemade video about it. Until then, I'll just keep on enjoying his shows.

/endrant
Old 12-11-2008, 01:04 AM   #36
Eddie Baker
Banned

Old 12-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #37
Falkun
Retired PR Developer

Les Stroud or perma ban.

Ok, kidding about the ban, but seriously...

Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 AM   #38
shifty66
Supporting Member

i cant belive Bear was ever in the SAS

Chris ryan agrees.

Chris Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also how during the intro it states he was in the british special forces and not the british SAS is also a bit weird.

And all the things he has faked and not to mention all the un-necessary risk in his show for the camera. just all seems a bit odd.

Bring on eddie stone

" border="0" />
*14 sigs made for PR members Ingame name:supermannen6 Not making sigs anymore. Army life does not permit it! hah
Old 12-11-2008, 01:14 AM   #39
Teek
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TofuwRice View Post
The thing is that I hear all of these rumors about Bear Grylls being fake, yet I've yet to see or hear about any REAL hard evidence about it. It's all rumors no hard evidence has ever been shown to me to prove that he's fake. Sure, he sets up these stunts on purpose sometimes but only to demonstrate how to get out of that situation or what to do. I've found some of his tips useful and I like to watch his show, I watch survivor man too. They're both great shows and I enjoy them both. I just don't want people to ruin Bear Grylls shows just because of some random kids yelling that hes fake with no proof. It's like a virus, one person says it everyone believes it. If he's a fake someone please show me some cold hard evidence that he's a fake, not some random youtube video of a guy hating on Bear Grylls making a homemade video about it. Until then, I'll just keep on enjoying his shows.

/endrant
He knowingly and purposeful misleads and lies to his viewers. That is fraud. If he lies about his location, what else dose he lie about?

Old 12-11-2008, 01:23 AM   #40
shifty66
Supporting Member

Atleast he is not making money from these lies.....oh wait.....

" border="0" />
*14 sigs made for PR members Ingame name:supermannen6 Not making sigs anymore. Army life does not permit it! hah
Closed Thread

Tags
bear, grills, grylls, mears, ray, survival, wilderness