project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #1
TAW_Cutthroat

Send a message via Yahoo to TAW_Cutthroat
Default Toilets: a threat to your life?

Read this story and couldn't stop laughing

Quote:
A Frenchman became trapped while trying to fish his mobile phone out of the toilet on a high-speed train, forcing firefighters to cut through the U-bend to free him, passengers said.
Quote:
"He came out on a stretcher, with his hand still jammed in the toilet bowl, which they had to saw clean off,"
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20081027...t-7f81b96.html

Epic Fail.

TAW_Cutthroat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
Solid Knight
Default Re: Toilets: a threat to your life?

I heard if everyone in the world flushed their toilets at the same time it'd shatter the crust of the earth and kill everybody.
Solid Knight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
vilhelm123

I loled, i feel for the firefighters though. If french train toilets are anything like a cross between British ones AND french camping public toilets it must have been like trainspotting but with less swimming and more getting stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Knight View Post
I heard if everyone in the world flushed their toilets at the same time it'd shatter the crust of the earth and kill everybody.
Oh please tell me thats true, either ways it's one of the best things i've heard in years!

Lots of love
Vilhelm xx
vilhelm123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:04 PM   #4
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I heard alligators come out of the toilet while you're using it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:18 PM   #5
vilhelm123

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]bosco View Post
I heard alligators come out of the toilet while you're using it

Must be a government cover up then! He wasn't looking for his phone the alligators dragged him down!

The MAN just doesn't want you to know the truth....man?

Lots of love
Vilhelm xx
vilhelm123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
TAW_Cutthroat

Send a message via Yahoo to TAW_Cutthroat

Vilhelm, ever been in a toilet at a british training camp? Here's a description if you havn't

Imagine a shack, not hard at all, probably looks similar to your house It smells worse than anything you've ever been in. It's literally a seat over a massive tank below, look in it and you can see a load of shit, it's so bad you have to put a glove over your face to stop the smell. You know, I bet if you sat on the seat i'd cave in and you've be gagging so much you woudn't be able to shout for help, not that anyone would be brave enough to get you out.

That, my friend, is a bad toilet

TAW_Cutthroat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #7
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

i know the smell, its revolting. late last year i had to climb into a septic tank to retrive a drain rod, i'll never forget the stench, after you hurl the first time it doesnt get any better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smeg: Fuzz commands a lot and promotes good teamwork, db flips vehicles, Bosco is an all-round nub, Outlawz is an SP whore, Nickbond is a friggin ninja and Rhino gets kicked for being a n00b.
Nickbond592 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
DOAW

Oh, and don't forget the swarm of flies that descend upon your ass with the intention of going turd surfing.

Such is life.
DOAW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
Waaah_Wah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAW_Cutthroat View Post
Vilhelm, ever been in a toilet at a british training camp? Here's a description if you havn't

Imagine a shack, not hard at all, probably looks similar to your house It smells worse than anything you've ever been in. It's literally a seat over a massive tank below, look in it and you can see a load of shit, it's so bad you have to put a glove over your face to stop the smell. You know, I bet if you sat on the seat i'd cave in and you've be gagging so much you woudn't be able to shout for help, not that anyone would be brave enough to get you out.

Hoho those are awesome. Imagine falling down in one. Lol, not a nice thing to laugh at but i seem to remember one incident when someone drowned in one. Imagine THAT.

If there any worse way to go?
Waaah_Wah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #10
georgehu2007

Send a message via Skype™ to georgehu2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAW_Cutthroat View Post

I can see that becoming a torture method one of these days: trapping someone in there.
"Ok, i'll talk. i'll tell you everything. just don't let me stay in here any longer! it smells so bad! waaaaaa!"

Pretty...pretty badass.

georgehu2007 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
life, threat, toilets