project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
29 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #6111
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear
Default Re: Post Your Screenshots & Videos (Not PR)(Image Heavy)

After helping the people of Rohan for a few weeks i was called back to my homeland to help and kill the orcs and other fell beasts hidden within there mountain fortresses

The Elves Prepare for War!!

The combined forces of Elves move off to take there specified targets, I was commanded to take my forces East to try and pry the orcs out of there fortress Dol Guldor
Many skirmishes and battles were fought to push the orcs back

After many hard fought battles we were nearing the edge of southern Mirkwood the refuge of the fortress of Dol Guldor
the last battle would allow us entry into the Wood and we knew it would be our toughest battle yet.
Nether the less my brave companions and close friends for the past centurys pushed forward not knowing what we would meet

Yet none of us expected the hailstorm of arrows and the swarms of orcs that flooded out of the forests, leaving many of my elven brethren wounded or killed

We did not have long to rest or recuperate, we had to take advantage of our victory and push quickly into the woods and establish a foot hold
As we pushed through the woods we stumbled upon an Orcan Warlord with a huge force of orcs who we assume were on there way the forests borders to help protect them

We were able to take advantage of this by setting an ambush with out elven love for tress and woodlore, our few highly skilled and armed elves were able to put down the force in a short and brutal battle without many losses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #6112
KiloJules

Last couple of days I played through Assasins Creed: Revelations

All in all the game was quite long (guessing 12-16 hours). OC that heavily depends on how you play it. I bought all the stores and fraction buildings and tried to loot every treasure box on the map. After a while it gets a bit repetitive as every AC game before as well but they understand to spice it up a bit every now and then. Always like the system with 50 and 100 % sync. It allows for some nice bonus-objectives. For instance on one fight around the harbour you are not allowed to kill anyone with blades. That leaves shooting them with bullets or arrows, bashing or bombing them. They still can't swim, so just grab or kick them into the river...

The "build your own bombs" - feature is nice! Lots of fun to try different recipes.

As you can see on the ss ACR does not feature 16:10...even though it says 1920x1200 in the menu it only displays 1920x1080 and simply adds some black bars
same as with earlier titles.

Played it on PC with all on max, not sure if any different from concoles cause you can clearly see on different occasions that this is not the best what we could get out of our PCs. Interesting fact: Although the graphics seem to be handled well my CPU was at about 80 - 90 % almost all of the time. Resulting in framerates between 25 to 35. Not sure if sth. wrong on my end here or if that is in general.

-------------------------------------

1. Ezio chillin' at the harbour. Nice setting down there!

2. Overview of Istanbul (while sitting on the tip of an "onion" tower - ridiculous)

3. The flamethrower sure looks like sth. out of the 16th century...especially the graphics of the fire LMFAO

4. The underground cave city while syncing.

---------------------------------------

Kind Regards!
Attached Thumbnails
acrsp-2011-12-02-05-32-49-60.jpg   acrsp-2011-12-02-06-37-37-37.jpg   acrsp-2011-12-02-07-08-57-92.jpg   acrsp-2011-12-02-07-21-00-75.jpg  

KiloJules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #6113
WelshManDan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBear View Post
After helping the people of Rohan for a few weeks i was called back to my homeland to help and kill the orcs and other fell beasts hidden within there mountain fortresses

The Elves Prepare for War!!
-1-

The combined forces of Elves move off to take there specified targets, I was commanded to take my forces East to try and pry the orcs out of there fortress Dol Guldor
Many skirmishes and battles were fought to push the orcs back

-2-

-3-

After many hard fought battles we were nearing the edge of southern Mirkwood the refuge of the fortress of Dol Guldor
the last battle would allow us entry into the Wood and we knew it would be our toughest battle yet.
Nether the less my brave companions and close friends for the past centurys pushed forward not knowing what we would meet

-4-

Yet none of us expected the hailstorm of arrows and the swarms of orcs that flooded out of the forests, leaving many of my elven brethren wounded or killed

-5-

We did not have long to rest or recuperate, we had to take advantage of our victory and push quickly into the woods and establish a foot hold
As we pushed through the woods we stumbled upon an Orcan Warlord with a huge force of orcs who we assume were on there way the forests borders to help protect them

We were able to take advantage of this by setting an ambush with out elven love for tress and woodlore, our few highly skilled and armed elves were able to put down the force in a short and brutal battle without many losses

-6-

Nicely done, that was quite good to read!
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #6114
Qaiex

Serious lack of Skyrim up in this bitch.

Astrid the Magpie in her awesome new armour. I don't wear the circlet anymore, I found a better helmet, and the +15% extra bow damage the circlet gave has been replaced by a +40% bow damage ring. (JESUS!)

Really old screenshot, inside the tomb of Red Eagle.

My father taught me always to put things back the way you found them, so I did. But for some reason he no longer fit in his coffin.
Oh well, his problem, not mine... Stupid draugr.

First time seeing the Blue Palace and the capital city of Solitude.
The name of course referring to what you would rather experience, once you realize how boring a city Solitude is.
It definitely looks more impressive from a distance.

Two arrows to the ass is not a good death... Not even almost.

When I first reached Whiterun, and Balgruuf Jarl's (yes, that's the proper way to use the term Jarl) housecarl said they should send troops to Riverwood first, since it was in most immediate danger, I actually rolled my eyes, going "Yeah, like a dragon is ever going to attack RIVERWOOD... Darkelf please..."

Well... Apparently I was wrong.
The blurry corpse in the background is Sigrid, and the guy infront of her is her husband Alvor. After she got dragonized, he apparently got so pissed, he decided to send assassins after me for stealing an ingot of iron. But the thing is, I did that at the beginning of the game, and he did nothing in forever. Apparently this was the trigger for his extremist behaviour. I guess he blames me or something.

I'll have to end his life, to send a message to anyone else intent on opposing me.
I think he has a child though... So that's an option...

It would be a spoiler to explain this image, but those of you who've done it can probably peice it together.

"Ooh, what a good ehh - landing spot!"

To anyone still using fast travel, seriously, you're missing out on a lot of content.
I was strolling through the wilderness when my brother sitting next to me spotted something in a pool of water nearby. So I steer towards it and this is what I find.

I could take it, but I didn't. Because it looks more badass this way.
Also I don't use swords... That often...

Blood Dragons apparently have goat eyes, totally freaks me out. Those eyes are fucking weird!

This, my good friends... This is justice.
It was a great shot, I stood behind the statue of Talos, shot the arrow straight up so it flew up and backwards, over the statue, hitting him straight in the head just as he finished saying: "Today they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then!? Do the elves, take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very LLIIIIVVVEESSS?!?!" *Thock*

I keep hearing all of these priests and whatnot demonize anyone involved in Daedra worship, but honestly, I don't see it.
Daedric Princes aren't so bad, they all give you free shit. And one of them even has a cool british accent, like Stephen Merchant! How is that not a good thing?

And what do you do when you get a new weapon? Well, the japanese have a term for it:

Tsujigiri; 'crossroads killing'. Where you test a new weapon or technique by brutally slaughtering the first innocent passerby you can find!

Conclusion: It's effective... Very effective. >:3

On a mission, impersonating a chef. I probably didn't have to dress up, but I wanted to, for immersion.

Communing with the Night Mother, the blade of woe is the symbol of my authority as leader of this sanctuary and matriarch of the family.

Executing a fool, literally.
These two are the most badass pictures I have. Also, they show off my new helmet. The Ancient Helmet of the Unburned, which gives +40% fire resistance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Qaiex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #6115
WelshManDan

Qaiex, see my last post for same response
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #6116
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

UMAD, Spetnaz?

torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #6117
Zemciugas

Quote:
Originally Posted by torenico View Post
UMAD, Spetnaz?
Lol, stalker. remember when I went into some mil camp and kept killing all soldiers coming throug one doorway, killed 40+ even some hinds came lol

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #6118
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

That mission, on STALKERSOUP mod took me half a day to finish it (stalker days), wanted to do it ninja style, knifed the first guards and when i got to the 3rd floor, i had to take my AK out, i couldnt grab the docs so i ran downstairs to that spot, Blowout for some reason, and them an entire special forces and army team stormed my position and thats how you do it.

Its strange when the Boars that rush for the Duty Outpost in Garbage get killed by that mega annoying anomaly (That one that drags you in the air followed by an explosion), they float for hours.

torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #6119
karambaitos

Send a message via MSN to karambaitos Send a message via Skype™ to karambaitos

some high res screens of deus ex
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|29...%2834fa3175%29

very high res

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun sure helps.
karambaitos is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #6120
Bluedrake42
PR Server License Administrator

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Bluedrake42 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aircraft, assassinate, bin, cod, frag, gameplay, heavy, laden, neptune, post, primage, screenshots, simulator, spear, video, videos