project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #4541
MaxCookies

Send a message via MSN to MaxCookies
Default Re: Post Your Screenshots & Videos (Not PR)(Image Heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
Having played CMSF and not Men of War I think Men of War is smaller scale. You almost got an Role Playing Game system in place for your units (they get experience and you can equip them). I also think you only play with one or two squads instead of an entire battalion like in CMSF.But thats going by watching some youtube footage. CMSF: I love that game btw ^_^ Shame it gets stale and repetitive
Sounds good, gonna check it out later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MaxCookies is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:36 PM   #4542
cyberzomby

Quote:
Originally Posted by torenico View Post

Battlefield 2142 is the last (so far) game that features intense 64 Players Battles and they're more organized, balanced and realistic than vBF2 battles. The game is epic, i love it, and its maybe the only game wich i can say "I dont need mods to like this game". Its just awesome.
I felt completely the same when I still had my CD. I LOVEd it. Got all the way up to colonel as well. The assault rifle with rockets was awesome! The transport planes where cool. That carrier combat oh god! :P Epic games where had. Than I lost my CD and prolly my account info. Are there still a lot of servers and players online? Might see if I can pick up a cheap copy somewhere
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #4543
torenico

Send a message via MSN to torenico

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
I felt completely the same when I still had my CD. I LOVEd it. Got all the way up to colonel as well. The assault rifle with rockets was awesome! The transport planes where cool. That carrier combat oh god! :P Epic games where had. Than I lost my CD and prolly my account info. Are there still a lot of servers and players online? Might see if I can pick up a cheap copy somewhere
Theres a bunch of populated servers yes, i'd say 10 or 9, maybe 4 beign with +40 Players and one of them playing Titan mode

And also has a server that allows +64 Players

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
torenico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #4544
burghUK

think ill install bf2142 tonight, looks awesome.

If I don't make it , tell my wife i said "hello".
burghUK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #4545
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

i need to reinstall it aswell :P just hope my cd key is still around somewhere!

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #4546
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

Some more Dead Space fun

/wallofscreenshots

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
[R-MOD]Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #4547
Dizakui

I miss battlefield 2142 now...
I absolutely loved titan game types for some reason, you could actually (sort of) play tactically, and despite it being without mods there were times where you'd be stalemated under suppression when infiltrating the enemy titan.
Just sat waiting for an oppertunity to charge forward as your team tried to land support for you in the hail of anti-air fire coming at them.

I need to get my game up and going again with it, I loved that game so much. Stopped playing due to lack of people to play with though <<
Dizakui is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #4548
torenico

Well BF2142 strongest point is Titan Mode. Simply awesome and im pretty sure, no massive multiplayer fps game tried anything like that before, so it was kinda a fresh idea. Sometimes it ends in stalemates, mainly because the defenders spam turrets, shields and grenades on the computers but you can still shot down the Titan with the Missiles. So theres kinda no possible stalemate

Conquest mode is pretty normal, not big differences from other battlefields but its the best Conquest mode i seen in any BF so far. Mainly because its easy to kill. Grandes are not nukes and you need to unlock them first, no kit is superior to other kits (Maybe the Assault MG with the rocket launcher ^^) but in general is well balanced.

Both factions are incredibly well balanced, you may think "Hey, "Russian" tanks are like old tank hunters as they cant move their turret! its not fair when EU gets tanks with conventional turrets!" well for some reason they're balanced

But the information about battles or the war itself seems to be biased to the Russians ^^

Old 02-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #4549
Welshboy

Send a message via Skype™ to Welshboy

City maps on 2142 were win. It was the first game that i played that teamwork really mattered. If you had a single squad working together reviving and healing, you could win the match.
Welshboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #4550
torenico

Indeed, theres some teamwork, i seen alot of Teamwork in city maps like Fall of Berlin.

That was the last weapon with bullets i had, a Remington 870 with 35 Rounds, Epic moment requiers EPIC weapon!. Against me (for those who played STALKER), Dwarf, Chimeras, Pseudogiant (picture), Regular Zombies, Monoliths and Controller. I was going out of the X10 Labs when a blowout happend, thus spawning an insane ammount of Mutants (Thx to beign close to the Chernobyl NPP), i ran out of ammo on every single gun i had, AKM, Browning Hi Power, PPD40..., the 8700 was the only one with some ammo Left -__-

Tags
aircraft, assassinate, bin, cod, frag, gameplay, heavy, laden, neptune, post, primage, screenshots, simulator, spear, video, videos