project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
ir0n_ma1den

Talking Diablo III (PC Game)

Hurray for D3!

Diablo 3 official
ir0n_ma1den is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
NickO

Send a message via MSN to NickO
Default Re: Diablo III anounced

Teh old newz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[GCA]Al-Khidr
When ever you make a post the thread becomes awesome NickO, but that is beside the point.
[GCA]Salah ad Din
NickO, I'll take a plane, fly to Sweden and personally ban you from the Internet.
NickO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Especially considering the entire population of the world knew it was coming due to the dates of the WWI and the splash page Blizzard put up on their website with the Diablo rune.

I am also disapointed it took you longer to notice this and post it than it did for me to go to Paris, be there for the announcement, attend the rest of the WWI, mess about in Paris for a bit then come back home.

Stop slacking, ya lazy git!

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

i guess this is the official thread..

MAY 15th bitches!!!

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #5
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

EVIL IS BACK!

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
jax

How many years has this game taken?

Off we fuck.
jax is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #7
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Well the announcement was at the Blizzard World Wide Invitational in 2008, the last full Diablo game was released in 2000 (expansion in 2001).

So a while. But its Blizzard, they work in the same time continuum as Valve. It'll probably be pretty good too.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
jax

I've never really been into that genre of games, always found them to get boring fast. Hope it turns out good for all of you guys interested though.

Off we fuck.
jax is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:12 PM   #9
crot
Supporting Member

I was hoping for April.... but meh. Here's to two more months waiting, we've just been waiting 11 years or so. Take your time blizzard, its all good.

CrazyHotMilf: can you release PR 1.0 today cause its my birthday and i want to play it ? because its gonna be very nice and every thing
crot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #10
hiberNative

i hope it'll be as deep as diablo II with the "diablo walks the earth" quest and all that.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
anounced, diablo, game, iii