project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
03 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #51
General Dragosh

Send a message via MSN to General Dragosh
Default Re: Are we really a bunch of “wanna be” soldiers?

It just got Fepicly revived xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Newly ordered sig !
General Dragosh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:44 AM   #52
Michael_Denmark
Default Re: Are we really a bunch of “wanna be” soldiers?

Playing PR dosent make me feel like a wanna be soldier. I have been a soldier in the army, thus comparing PR to that fun and also sad experience, is with all due respect, naive. Please forgive me if you feel offended by me saying so.

I believe that the humanoid soldier is on its peak these decades in the new millennium.

In x decades, robotic warriors will be the main combat troopers/units. Hence for the first time in the bloody history of warfare, REAL war machines will be deployed on the battlefield. Thus not some organic uniformed humanoids, calling them selfs th every same "war-machines".

So.

In that sense - at least for some of the first generations of war robots - i do consider my self as a wanna be war-robotic pilot/operator, playing/piloting/operating my 3D avatar/Camera, in the PR environment. No doubt there.

I have learned a great deal the years i have been around here in the PR universe and still learn every day. I couldn't have learned it anywhere else.

In the future self independent and operated war machines will rule the battlefield. Humanoids and other organic systems, will be forced to focus on organised love in a degree they today consider ridiculous.

In the future the expression "wanna be soldier" will be replaced with "wanna be lover".

Thus all the good still to come.

We who play these kinds of games are the first generation of war robot pilots.
Today we pilot a camera in 3D heaven.

Tomorrow...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael_Denmark is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
be”, bunch, soldiers, “wanna