project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
MastaLock
Supporting Member

Arrow How to be 1337

^^^That was supposed to be the title of this video. Anyways, its all for good fun. Let me know what you think.

YouTube - A story of two Friends
MastaLock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
[T]MLPatriot

kewl vid

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

[T]MLPatriot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:28 AM   #3
Squidy

LOL I love it! Knife kills are always special. Great music too, what is it?

Btw it looked like you tried to shoot that last guy in the balls! Nice lil RL snippet at the end too hehe

Squidy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:52 AM   #4
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

hehe, love the end bit hehe!

Also you guys are probably the reason why we had one guy came crying on the forums saying Knifes where over powered!

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #5
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I lol'd

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
<1sk>Headshot

Good vid!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
<1sk>Headshot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
MastaLock
Supporting Member

I had a good time making the video, both in editing and taking the clips . The bit at the end didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, we did like 5 takes and that was the best one. It was hard to hold the camera and get both hands and knife and everything in the frame while moving.

Last night while playing on Tcombat, Karate got teamswitched. About 5 minutes later, whilst attacking the trenches I got knifed out of nowhere. I immediately started swearing at him on TS as I knew no one else would have the gumption to attempt such and audacious feat. Karma prevailed at the end though as with about 10 tickets left we were attacking the North Bridge, and I grabbed the 'Omg 1337 Spec Opz!' kit for fun. Karate came out of a bush and tried running one of my guys down, but I unloaded a full-auto clip into him... and he got both of those on video lol.

Rhino - Of course the knife is overpowered, didn't you see me take out that Scimitar? XD
MastaLock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
Tef

I lol'd hard.

Tef is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Ironcomatose

Damn i cant see it!!!

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #10
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

hahaha, the music is inspired

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags