project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
Happy
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to Happy
Default Map Making

I am making a map but when I go to put a control point down the only teams I can set it to is China, USA, and neutral. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Proud Killer of 38 Spambots.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

After much intense calculation, it has been decided that your thread is already in the forum that you wish to move it to. Deep Thought should be jealous. - Moderator Control Panel
Happy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
JavaMoose
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]=BONG=Happy
I am making a map but when I go to put a control point down the only teams I can set it to is China, USA, and neutral. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
You need to click the Level Settings button (right side) and specify what Team1 and Team2 are (MEC, China or USA).
JavaMoose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #3
Happy
Retired PR Developer

Thank you.

After much intense calculation, it has been decided that your thread is already in the forum that you wish to move it to. Deep Thought should be jealous. - Moderator Control Panel
Old 02-03-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
Happy
Retired PR Developer

The drop down box is empty.

Old 02-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #5
JavaMoose
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]=BONG=Happy
The drop down box is empty.
Really? That's odd...
Old 02-05-2006, 03:39 PM   #6
xMACx

Send a message via MSN to xMACx
Lightbulb Map Making Lessons

Someone want to teach community members and I how to map? These of the tutorials are confusing.

PR's unoffical media guy /

xMACx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:23 PM   #7
JavaMoose
Retired PR Developer

I can answer most questions you'll have, as I've figured them out myself. As for lessons, the tutorials ARE the best lessons - following them will help you learnt he basics. Also, the bfeditor.gotfrag.com forums have an enormous amount of information to answer just about any 'gotcha' you may run into.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:22 PM   #8
xMACx

Send a message via MSN to xMACx

ok thanks

PR's unoffical media guy /

xMACx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 08:25 PM   #9
DEDMON5811

Send a message via MSN to DEDMON5811

I actually think some of the tutorials are damn confusing and should be rewritten.

but bfeditor.gotfrag.com is the best site hands down.

DEDMON5811 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:13 PM   #10
JavaMoose
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMACx
ok thanks
Like I said though, if you have any questions - fire away...

Tags
lessons, making, map