project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
20 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 05:56 AM   #1
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Default Yay! It's back!

Hello everyone!
Been a while I'm sorry to say but now I am back in the saddle and may be online more... Not as much as last year but I'll be here!

To the R-PUB and R-DEVs I have to say that you have outdone yourselves on the trailer. Even I wanted to go out and BUY Project Reality!

The reason why I disappeared so suddenly is that my RL took a serious beating in the waning days of December and then my workload was quadrupled early on in January leaving me with no time for internet activities. All I had time to do was to send a hurried letter of resignation to Fortnight and Mortlock.
I couldn't justify holding a position in the R-PUB team nor as a tester and that is something I regret dearly.

Be that as it may, my life has now settled enough for me to return to the boards and haunt you with the odd post and shout!
For what it's worth, I quote from the movie Independence Day; "I'm back!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
BlakeJr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:02 AM   #2
IRONxMortlock
Retired PR Developer

I thought I noticed your rude little sweedish cartoon avatar thing popup on MSN!

Good to hear from you again and it's great to have you back.

M
IRONxMortlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 07:39 PM   #3
GRB

Send a message via MSN to GRB

Awesome! Good to hear from you again Blake!

A lot has happened since you've been abscent!

Anyways, great to see that you have some time to keep in touch with the forum! Cya around!

GRB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
------|
News|------
GRB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #4
Happy
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to Happy

Good to see you back, Blake. And speaking of avatars, what is in Mort's?

Proud Killer of 38 Spambots.

After much intense calculation, it has been decided that your thread is already in the forum that you wish to move it to. Deep Thought should be jealous. - Moderator Control Panel
Happy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:07 PM   #5
GRB

Send a message via MSN to GRB

It's a crazy meat-eating Llama!

------|
News|------
GRB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:58 AM   #6
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Glad to have you back Blake! I missed ya.
As GRB said, lots of things have happened since you left. You've got some catching up to do, lol.

Hope to see you on MSN some time soon.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."
- self-deprecating humor ftw -

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 06:48 AM   #7
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Catching up? Me?
No way... I'm so far behind I can't even see the dustcloud ahead of me anymore!

Wether I'll be on MSN or not depends largely on my willingness to rightclick the MSN icon in the status bar and then click on Login... I am to terrified of it to be able to do that.... yet.

Anyway, it is good to be back.

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
BlakeJr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:40 AM   #8
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJr
Catching up? Me?
No way... I'm so far behind I can't even see the dustcloud ahead of me anymore!
Lol, the dustcloud is so big you can see if from the other side of the Earth. Can't miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJr
Wether I'll be on MSN or not depends largely on my willingness to rightclick the MSN icon in the status bar and then click on Login... I am to terrified of it to be able to do that.... yet.
Ah, that looks like a bad case of MSN-o-phobia. Chronic disease. No medicines to cure it. You'll have to get over it on your own.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."
- self-deprecating humor ftw -

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
back, yay