project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:19 PM   #11
Garabaldi

Send a message via MSN to Garabaldi

IM SAYING THETANS ARE HOLDING YOU BACK FROM REACHING DIANETIC CLEAR, MAN! CAN'T YOU SEE THIS SHIT?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Garabaldi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #12
DeePsix
Supporting Member

The most aggravating thing they say (beside the condescending talk against psychologists) is what they say at the end of the last video

"If you walk out of this room and never mention Scientology again, you're free to do so. It would be stupid, but you can do it. You can also dive off a bridge or blow your brains out. That is your choice...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PR Testing Team: Serious Business.
[R-DEV]LeadMagnet: I guess that's what you get when an Irishman drinks light beer.....bad advice.
[R-DEV]dbzao:
DeePsix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:33 AM   #13
Lothrian

I hate them for the same reason as I hate all the others. Take out the size, remove the word cult, read the message, its all the damn same.
Lothrian is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:55 AM   #14
HughJass

anonyms to the people: "dont worry, we are from the internet. "

HughJass is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:13 AM   #15
dunkellic

yay - gooo anon
seriously, the world be better off without scientology. i was quite reliefed when the german secretaries of interior last year, decided to increase the observation of scientology by the federal office for the protection of the constitution
dunkellic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:23 AM   #16
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

/awaits the legal letters from Scientology briefs to remove this thread

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

"By profession I am a
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #17
SiN|ScarFace

Anyone seen the video of Tom Cruise saluting a huge portrait of "LRH"? Shit is like watching some nazi award show.

SiN|ScarFace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #18
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

I wonder how badly Fox & Co. are going to butcher this news (their reporting on the "sex-sim" that is Mass Effect was just...sad)

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:22 PM   #19
jackal22

go anon, dont know how anyone can believe that scam

and tom cruise needs to drive off a bridge and blow his brains out,

jackal22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

look at the amount of comments removed due to Scientology lawsuits

Smeg: Fuzz commands a lot and promotes good teamwork, db flips vehicles, Bosco is an all-round nub, Outlawz is an SP whore, Nickbond is a friggin ninja and Rhino gets kicked for being a n00b.
Nickbond592 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
anonymous, power, scientology, turned