project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 03:30 AM   #1
Bleach

Send a message via AIM to Bleach Send a message via MSN to Bleach
Default What form of Musical Entertainment do you most Enjoy?

I would just like to inquire as to how into the punk Genre of Music my fellow forum members are. In addition, what other genres of music do you listen to?

Here is a video of one of my favorite bands the casualties and the unseen. I hope you like them!!!

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
In Game Name MuttRag.
Last edited by [R-DEV]Bob_Marley; 01-19-2008 at 04:04 AM..
Old 01-19-2008, 03:42 AM   #2
SGT.JOKER

Send a message via AIM to SGT.JOKER

Top 3 bands

The Misfits
YouTube Video

In Flames
YouTube Video

Rammstein
YouTube Video

SGT.JOKER>FTW<(Fight To Win) In Game
Just getting back in the game

Riflemen, SAW Gunner, Grenaider.

SGT.JOKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:12 AM   #3
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forum Rules
Language
Posts should be in English only. Non-English posts may be removed. If a message is unreadable due to spelling and / or grammar, it may be removed. We don't ask you to be a 'Spelling Bee' champion, or an English Major, only that you post messages that are legible. This means no Spanish, Latin, binary, hexadecimal, or whatever slang you want to invent on the spot. Please also be aware that some automated spambots post in languages other than English. If you see a spam thread, DO NOT POST IN IT, as this makes the bot/s reply.
I've edited your posts to comply, but please do post as they require in future. Thank you

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:21 AM   #4
Bleach

Send a message via AIM to Bleach Send a message via MSN to Bleach

haha no problem.

In Game Name MuttRag.
Bleach is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:39 AM   #5
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

YouTube Video

I like.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:43 AM   #6
ryan d ale

Why do people on here listen to so much rock/metal/arse?

Misfits are classic and decent but as the thread title doesn't really mean anything does it. It should be "Your favourite musicians".

On the subject of what form of musical entertainment that I most enjoy it is the variety where I can't stand up and get paid to rock or the kind where you sit down with some real ale and chill to the tunes whilst critically analysing every element of the music.

and

on the subject of favourite musicians (in no order):
Thin Lizzy
Dire Straits
Burzum
Big Country

Project Reality's Official Self-Appointed Anti Tank Guru
Over four years and still not banned

Obligatory Epic Forum Quote (QFT + LOL)

ryan d ale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:47 AM   #7
Gyberg

Some house for you guys...

PRYDA - Muranyi
YouTube Video

Sebastian Leger - Earth
YouTube Video

Anthony Lloyd, himself a former soldier in the British army and a Northern Ireland and Gulf War veteran:
"The men inside (the APC) might have been UN but they were playing by a completely different set of rules. They were Swedes; in terms of individual intelligence, integrity and single-mindedness I was to find them among the most impressive soldiers I had ever encountered. In Vares their moment had come."
Gyberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Hardstyle + Electro forever!

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:57 AM   #9
Sergeant_Banner

Daft Punk (awesome video too!)
YouTube Video

Justice =D
YouTube Video

And general stuff like that

Sarge

EDIT: woot for getting the links wrong >_<

Last edited by Sergeant_Banner; 01-19-2008 at 09:07 AM..
Old 01-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #10
Lothrian

Atomic Fireballs ...
YouTube Video
Lothrian is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
enjoy, entertainment, form, musical