project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
17 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #61
HeroModding
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmong View Post
i still think footballers get payed too much for kicking a ball about
yeah but i havent had a social life or real childhood or teenage life scince i was 12 and hosnestly mate its harder than you think. Im not saying nobody here dosent work hard but its very energy absorbing physicly and mentally.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #62
HeroModding
Banned

well its not just being rich i had to borrow money from my parents but i am going to be looking after them financially so they will get paid back
Old 01-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #63
Leo

I'm sorry to be the first one to say this, but proof?

But...the internetz iz serious business, and I can't believe so many people have taken this as truth from the get go. I'm very skeptical.

I've had people pretend they've shot down S-37s (not SU-37s), be CIA agents, and even die, so excuse me if I'm skeptical.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #64
Teek
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post

But...the internetz iz serious business, and I can't believe so many people have taken this as truth from the get go. I'm very skeptical.

I've had people pretend they've shot down S-37s (not SU-37s), be CIA agents, and even die, so excuse me if I'm skeptical.
Pics of didnt happen?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #65
A-10Warthog
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to A-10Warthog Send a message via MSN to A-10Warthog Send a message via Skype™ to A-10Warthog

Quote:

x2. but hey i jus wana see his nice car

A-10, EX PR Tester, Moderator, Public Relations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from [R-DEV]CodeRedFox: "Fixing bugs creates more bugs"
Old 01-19-2008, 03:17 AM   #66
HeroModding
Banned

Quote:

you'll get the proof soon enough. and its only natural mate..
Old 01-19-2008, 09:17 AM   #67
nicoX
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroModding View Post
yeah but i havent had a social life or real childhood or teenage life scince i was 12 and hosnestly mate its harder than you think. Im not saying nobody here dosent work hard but its very energy absorbing physicly and mentally.
The mentally had me gave it all up, training twice a day, made me depressed in the length, I just couldn't go on. If you don't have professional people on your side that supports you it's very hard to make it by yourself. And there is many other things on the side of the sport you have to know to make it, sleep, food, how to plan your training, how to motivate yourself.....

Old 01-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #68
HeroModding
Banned

My way of motivating myself is listening to the song By Kasabien, Club Foot

they play it when the players walk out on the villa match....

o yeah and im on the bench for liverpool match well most likely
Old 01-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #69
PlatinumA1

i dont see how major league baseball players stay motivated... i mean come on they play like 200 games in a season , idk if i could do that
Old 01-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #70
nicoX
Supporting Member

Having 50 000 watching just you and celebrating you without you being a whore is some of a feeling, that will make you go on and on. But I would probably quite at a resnoble age, full of money just lived them off with friends and all that. Probably gone into some business and keep the money grow just to feel that you still have a foot in the world.

Last edited by nicoX; 01-19-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Closed Thread

Tags
football, player, profesional, signed, soccer