project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #21
Ironcomatose

If this is true awesome man. And while your at advertise Project Reality

If not shame on you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:11 PM   #22
HeroModding
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothrian View Post
Now cars are what I am talking about. Also talk to Budvarholsten here ... he has actually owned a couple of ultra super cool cars.

Ummm, out of those, the XKR by a long shot.

Few things you need to take into account. Even with the amount your earning, you can't afford a DBS. Remember 40% tax above £40k, and 22% on the rest, plus 11% for national insurance. Basically, its easier to assume after tax you get 1/2 your salary + a bit. DBS is £180k if I remember.

Then insurance, you'd have a hard time insuring any group 20 car worth more than £40k for any reasonable cost.

Then, there is the reliability. All super cars (Astons, Ferraris, the Ford GT), they have terrible reliability, so you need a normal car incase the fun one doesn't want to wake up in the morning. Any of the Audi's (minus the TT) would be perfect for that. Prob minus the R8 as well, on reliability, but only an owner can truly say.

If you did want a cool car to beat the Aston ... I know a fair bit on the coolness of cars, but you'd have to tell me a budget. Basically, 60s, 70's 90's and current are cool. 60's are the coolest, but the most unreliable ... by far. 90's follows a close second with the XJ220, EB110 and F40/50, then the current ... but current is always cool.

... I know its not for me, but I just had a whale of a time looking and it felt like Christmas all over again! 3 cheers for pretend car shopping!!
thanks for the advice and with the getting dropped part. but they dont just drop they sell to lower clubs or put me on load. I would like that because thats probly 1st team action and still on 7,000 a week from villa
Old 01-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #23
HeroModding
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose View Post
If this is true awesome man. And while your at advertise Project Reality

If not shame on you.
lol maybe ill play football in the middle of all this
Old 01-17-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
*spacecadett*

Congratulations, hope you get traded to arsenal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #25
requiem
Project Founder
Supporting Member

Congratulations bud, drinks all around.. destroy your opponents, never take anything for granted and I wish you a career full of success and of no injuries...

Old 01-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #26
HeroModding
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Congratulations bud, drinks all around.. destroy your opponents, never take anything for granted and I wish you a career full of success and of no injuries...

lets hope not and thanks all this is really encouraging.. but training with the "big boys" is nackering
Old 01-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #27
Cravixon

Luke Moore? Patrik Berger? Barry Bannan? Tobias Mikaelsson?
Old 01-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #28
HeroModding
Banned

cannot say
Old 01-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #29
Cravixon

Old 01-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #30
BloodBane611
Supporting Member

Congrats dude! I agree, most famous PR player.

[R-CON]creepin - "because on the internet 0=1"

Closed Thread

Tags
football, player, profesional, signed, soccer