project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
16 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 04:21 PM   #11
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

Led Zepplin, all albums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #12
Wasteland

Thanks for the metal suggestions guys. A lot of metal has that... I don't know how to describe it... kind of Nickleback-y Pantera-y voice to it, which I can't stand. Reminds me of country. I'll give your recommendations a shot though.

And KP, while I used to be down with The Sickness ( funny, eh?), I can't get into it anymore. It's too popish in that catchy kind of way. And the whole Oedipus Complex meltdown at the end frightens me.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #13
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

YouTube Video

lulz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:54 PM   #14
NYgurkha

Cadence to Arms (any version really, but the DropKickMurphy one is the one i suggest)

Dont know why, but Johnny Cash's American IV and III are really good. Especially 'I wont back down" in American III.
NYgurkha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:25 PM   #15
unrealalex

I listen to a lot of Disturbed, Rammstein, Audioslave, Breaking Benjamins, Korn, Rob Zombie, Three Days Grace when working out. But I also listen to a lot of non-energetic songs, Queen, Coldplay, Muse, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I don't know why but lately I get tired of listening to music while working out and just put my ipod in my pocket and work out in silence, to whatever is playing in the gym.
unrealalex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:30 AM   #16
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Wasteland View Post
And KP, while I used to be down with The Sickness ( funny, eh?), I can't get into it anymore.
So funny I forgot to laugh, in fact.

Also, some Breaking Benjamin songs are good. Plus Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (awesome video, BTW ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealalex View Post
I don't know why but lately I get tired of listening to music while working out and just put my ipod in my pocket and work out in silence, to whatever is playing in the gym.
If that happens, I just leave. Simply because where I go, they only have NRK mp3 (Norwegian channel) on, and they play exclusively crap music.

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #17
Morgan

Rage against the Machine. Nothing like some old fashion new metal everyonce in a while. Also The Prodigy have some amazing songs to work out, You'll be under my wheels, Voodoo People, Hot ride...

Morgan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #18
Wasteland

Yeah, I used to work out to Rage a lot in high school.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #19
BloodBane611
Supporting Member

Rage is good crap for a little adrenaline in the middle of a long boring workout.

I have to admit that my crew team loves Soulja Boy, no idea why. Admittedly a lot of rap/pop kinda crap, anything groovy that makes you wanna dance, is good for tuning out to.

[R-CON]creepin - "because on the internet 0=1"

BloodBane611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:03 PM   #20
Dan UK

The verve - The Drugs Dont Work
" - Sonnet
Any songs by the prodigy
House of pain - Jump around
Cypress hill - insane in the brain
any thing that eaither is slow n chills me out or thats fastish and makes me hyper
lol and captain jack
Dan UK is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
playlist, working