project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #1781
Silly_Savage

Default Re: Forgotten Hope 2 (BF2 Mod)

I'm really starting to fall in love with this game. It's the perfect game to play when you're too exhausted to play PR but want more of a challenge than vBF2.

I think I might record one of my rounds. It's super easy to get kills. You don't have to worry about the enemy reviving!

"Jafar, show me a sniper rifle." - Silly_Savage 2013
Silly_Savage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #1782
Sgt. Mahi

Gonna have to try this... Downloading

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading
Sgt. Mahi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #1783
Froztbyte

Sooo much love for this game right now.

The new vehicles and models, the sounds, the post processing effects that make it look like an improved engine and of course, the gameplay.. kinda like 1942 days <3

In-Game Name: Froztbyte_UK

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Enlisted during Mini-Mod v0.25
Froztbyte is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:41 AM   #1784
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly_Savage View Post
I think I might record one of my rounds. It's super easy to get kills. You don't have to worry about the enemy reviving!

Please do :P

Their garand is sooo smexy, and spotting for arty or that missile barrage thingy feels so good and insta gratifying. Its just loads of fun while also requiring at least some skill to be good. Playing only FH2 nowz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nebsif is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #1785
Arnoldio
Banned

Quote:
I'm really starting to fall in love with this game. It's the perfect game to play when you're too exhausted to play PR but want more of a challenge than vBF2.

Yeah its perfect when PR gets on your nerves...

Though i think FH devs should make a map in style of push, but with only 2 flags in play at a time, people still get too split up on Bastogne in the 3 flag line, when there is 5 flags in play, and see the peoples reaction.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:47 AM   #1786
Ts4EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChizNizzle View Post
Yeah its perfect when PR gets on your nerves...

Though i think FH devs should make a map in style of push, but with only 2 flags in play at a time, people still get too split up on Bastogne in the 3 flag line, when there is 5 flags in play, and see the peoples reaction.
Sounds like Operation Supercharge, but that map isn't played that much for good reason...

Ts4EVER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #1787
Froztbyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChizNizzle View Post
Yeah, although it hasnt been too big of a problem, people do split up a bit too much sometimes.. but you gotta remember its not PR :P Lone wolfing is sometimes necessary.

I dunno what they've done gameplay wise, but everything seems to have improved. I was playing a couple rounds last night for the first time and there was some amazing firefights and rushes. MG42's blaring, germans yelling their heads off.. (Well, mostly me.. lolol) and most importantly.. getting my ass handed to me by one of the FH2 dev's on the server lol :P

Quote:
You really should ;p

In-Game Name: Froztbyte_UK

Enlisted during Mini-Mod v0.25
Froztbyte is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #1788
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

I love the ambient sounds. With the fast respawns it keeps lots of players active on the feild and sounds like a full on war.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is online now Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #1789
Arnoldio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts4EVER View Post
Sounds like Operation Supercharge, but that map isn't played that much for good reason...
The flags are a bit weird at the start, but i think its quite cool from the third flag on...

But overall i didnt rage, like i used to when palying 10 minutes of FH, that is good.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #1790
hyraclyon

Lol screw this. Just got banned for teamkilling. Not intentional though. I play this game like vanilla BF2, not PR. So bad things happen.

"Pride is the mask we make of our faults..."
hyraclyon is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
14th, america, battle, bf2, dec, enters, fh2, forgoten, forgotten, hope, hope2, mod, release, released, v22