project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 08:11 AM   #31
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_motivator View Post
I spend class doing sudoku. Im a very good passive learner, I can be doing one thing, but so long as the teacher's still talking, I absorb it all.

You outing yourself as a member of the fairer sex? They're the ones who can successfully multi task like that!
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #32
ZaZZo

Made these last year: http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...20at%20school/
ZaZZo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:59 AM   #33
lonelyjew

These things make me wish I had scanned the few kick ass drawings I drew in class. The best one I can think of was a diver right next to a shark. On a rare occasion I actually can draw something sweet and it came out so damn well(hair flowing in water, reflection on mask, etc.) but I lost it the next day...

Thanks luizinhuu for the find

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

People are hopelessly ignorant of their own ignorance.
-Me
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #34
ZaZZo

KABOOM! Thread revive!

Last one isn't finished yet, did it in 30 mins so I'll probably need 10 more minutes to finish it.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #35
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Let me guess, FH²-inspired? :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #36
ZaZZo

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]bosco View Post
Let me guess, FH²-inspired? :P
Yeah lol

I was thinking so much of FH2 in school so I ended up doing that instead of geography
Old 12-13-2007, 05:23 PM   #37
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

I like the last one the most Keep it up! Repost when done

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #38
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Don't you mind having sex with rotting things?

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #39
G.Drew

Send a message via MSN to G.Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex6714 View Post
Nice drawing. I like drawing at school too, although I have lost a bit of my "imagination".

I drew a couple of soldiers a while back, but with the help of a pic for reference. If I draw, it is normally guns or aircraft. I suck at drawing people/animals without the help of a pic to copy from.
those are excellent!

[R-COM]BloodBane611: I do like the old school rape...However, it's a bit awkward to be a white boy blasting the old school in public....
G.Drew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:30 PM   #40
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Roy Lichtenstein with a little bit of Hokusai

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
book, doodle, drawing, made, school, thread, unofficial