project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #101
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Sorry guys. really.

Maybe I shouldnt have started this thread since I was already stressed out at that point. I still cant believe how much work and stuff I have to do; university stuff (had a few tight deadlines for a premiere of the demo of our game tomorrow), getting ready to move into my new appartment, having a tiny shread of life, doing projects for PR, and finally doing signatures for people. As you might be aware of I have placed the signatures on the bottom of my priority list. Geeeez, I havent even made the changes on all the sigs I have done. This is a mess.

I'll try to make a few of the oldest requests tonight and maybe a edit or two before I hit the sack. And maybe get some more done sunday, between now and then I havent got any time for doing signatues. Sorry.

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #102
EagleEyeLG

Hey man, you don't need to say sorry. This is an awesome favor you are doing for all of us and it doesn't need to be rushed in any way, shape, or form. RL comes before anything having to do with games, especially doing favors for people.

Task Force XXI [TF21]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EagleEyeLG is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #103
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.JOKER View Post
I dont really know if this could be done but here goes
- size: 360 x 120
- colors: what ever is allright
- overall theme: US army/marines with a death card
- pictures:
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/Image6.jpg
http://www.army.mil/CMH/books/Vietna...mages/p32t.jpg
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics...250033_ms.jpeg
- text: one shot one kill
some variation of those if you can? thanks in advance.
I think I forgot you somewhere along the way. sorry pal.
I'm just doing a "noone gets left behind" check and here are my first ideas/drafts.. kept them kind of simple.. maybe too simple?

Damn. My photobucket account wont upload now - but I'll try again tomorrow. I'll do some more stuff in the meantime..

EDIT: third time is a charm.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 PM   #104
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
Hey i would really appreciate a graphic sig, just something simple about the same size as your sig is , i like to have PR in it or the project reality either way, maybe a soldier, weapon, i'll be happy either way.
if you can put my name in there would be cool. "Just Me"

thanks a ton
Hmm, didnt quite know what to do, so I took a british soldier. If you are US or something just let me know and I'll replace him...

Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #105
SGT.JOKER

Send a message via AIM to SGT.JOKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-trooper View Post
I think I forgot you somewhere along the way. sorry pal.
I'm just doing a "noone gets left behind" check and here are my first ideas/drafts.. kept them kind of simple.. maybe too simple?

Damn. My photobucket account wont upload now - but I'll try again tomorrow. I'll do some more stuff in the meantime..

EDIT: third time is a charm.

those are freakin sick man! their exactly along the lines of what I was thinking! I just have to decide which one to use, all 3 are really nice its gonna be a hard choice lol

SGT.JOKER>FTW<(Fight To Win) In Game
Just getting back in the game

Riflemen, SAW Gunner, Grenaider.

SGT.JOKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #106
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.JOKER View Post
those are freakin sick man! their exactly along the lines of what I was thinking! I just have to decide which one to use, all 3 are really nice its gonna be a hard choice lol
hehe, glad I could help and if you want anything changed (color, text, ect ect) just write it here. I cant promise I will do it right away since there is a lot of other people with requests, but I'll get to it eventually...

Old 11-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #107
Sundance Kid

Quote:
Sorry guys. really.
No rush mate! i can wait...u dont need to apologize because u are doing this for fun (and bacause u can :P)...i appreciate ur awesome signature/avatar works.keep up the good work!

[R-DEV]Hitperson: my body is a temple with the fountains flowing fresh with cider and the holy water being scotch.
U.S bace in mad of 5 enterdil bildings with lap tops and rados in them
Sundance Kid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #108
JustMe

Quote:
Hmm, didnt quite know what to do, so I took a british soldier. If you are US or something just let me know and I'll replace him...

Its Awsome man, thanks, i am american, but i play with british soldiers so i'm not complaining but if ya wanna put a us soldier i'd be very happy & i know your busy so i be glad either way. i done put this one in sig looks cool ......

JustMe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 05:25 PM   #109
NickO

Send a message via MSN to NickO

Thanks for the sig i've been using it on the PRT forums. ^^

But since the new tourney we have changed icons so could you edit this sig (if you still have the PDF file).

and add these instead?

In the corner

Instead of the Triangle

[GCA]Al-Khidr
When ever you make a post the thread becomes awesome NickO, but that is beside the point.
[GCA]Salah ad Din
NickO, I'll take a plane, fly to Sweden and personally ban you from the Internet.
NickO is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #110
Sudano68

Could someone make me an avatar of techoviking dancing? Please and thanks!
Sudano68 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
avatar or signature, graphic, request, thread