project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
20 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #1
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

Default Stream of consciousness writing

Stream of consciousness writing is a wonderful thing and I like it a lot but I wish that I had drank some coffe or maybe some RedBull before writing this and I wish that I could type without looking at the keys but I was very busy with parties in highschool and I only need typing for the credits so I kindof cheated bu looking up and readin a few lines then looking down and typing them out but as i type this I am able to get into the swing of things and stop looking at the keyboard as much because after a lot of posts on this forum I sort of learned how to type but not really kindof like I speak Chinese and Arabic a little because I have heard it said so many times in the game but I don't really speak it because I don't know any of the grammar rules and being able to say medic and ammo doesn't exactly make you fluent in a foreign language but I like Rammstein even though I have very little idea of what they are saying which is sort of like all those rock bands that are so popular in Japan even though they don't sing in Japanese remember Cheap Trick Live at Budokan or Gun-n-Roses playing over there and I wonder how popular the Scorpians would have been if they didn't sing in English but that song 99 Luft Ballons sounds better in German even if I don't understand the words but I don't like opera because I know there is a story being told and I can't understand it but I still like the music like O Fortuna which I thought might be in English until I looked up the words.

What do you guys think ?
ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #2
El_Vikingo

who's this guy AD&A? must be some bloke from the US, seems like he's from Bayonne, wheres that? NJ, I've heard that place is bad, but I don't know cause I don't live there. He likes Red Bull I see, I like it with vodka, oh the good times, some better than others, alcohol is fun, that reminds me, should I get my driving liscense this year? fvck it, I'll do it next year, maybe I need a haircut, fvck that too, I cant be bothered. let's check out some movies for dwnload, hmm, I've seen them all, why can't this axxo guy upload more movies hat i haven't seen? why do people keep suggesting fast ropes? I mean, yeah it looks good in a movie, but when you get some idiot pilot who doesn't even know he has passengers wtf the point? fvck it, i think ill just watch the BoB series again, since there's nothing, hold on I have a fvcking TV, why dont i go and watch that, I'll just click here to post the reply and WTF why is it taking so long FFS...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
Emnyron
Supporting Member

Oh.. Oh my.. My eyez r going chinese man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We kindly request that you die a pencil lodged in your eye socket.

-[R-DEV]Gaz

Emnyron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:11 AM   #4
El_Vikingo

Ctrl + Scroll

If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
causticbeat

I really dislike chock klosterman.

causticbeat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:50 AM   #6
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

so i wanted to be in on of the online gangs but i wasn't sure which one then one came along and i joined and it was fun for a day then i was bored but i was committed then it was fun again then it was really annoying so i was gonna leave but the gang was like no don't leave we like you your great and i was like wow people like me I'm Stuart smiley and then there was a asshole and then i was gonna leave and i die but the asshoel is still around even though im not in the gang anymore and then i was like well why is he f cking with me but then i was well if you want to fight ill fight but i don't really know how to fight online so i don't know what to do but i know im pissed off and then i played with a guy i fight with all the time and i was wow your a really good squad leader and then i was gonna tell him but his mailbox is full so i went to another program and here is a guy who was kicked out of the gang for beinganasshole and i was like wow what an asshole but the i saw that i didn't like to be in a gang so i left for good and then the asshole comes back and now im really pissed and can't wait to crush the life outta the asshole but i can't because i can't find him and then if i did find him would i be any better for squashing him because there are others who like and respect the ideal and if i squash him then they will think it's OK to squash people you didn't like when really i have long involved reason to hate hi u
Last edited by ArmedDrunk&Angry; 07-26-2007 at 12:41 PM..
Old 07-26-2007, 04:02 AM   #7
daranz

That's all very interesting and nice as long as it can be followed since it is a little convoluted and honestly I have no idea what he just said cause I stopped reading halfway through, it being incredibly incoherent maybe it really wasn't, maybe I was just tired and can't think straight, this could be it since I probably need some sleep and in fact I probably need some food too I think I have some of those instant noodles and those are easy to make which is good since I am a lazy bastard and I can't be bothered preparing food which says a lot about me, since eating is one of the basic requirements for survival and I'm too lazy to do that properly and yeah so I decided to join in the madness apparently and spit out this stuff via my keyboard, which, I realize now, might have been a bad idea considering I'd rather not have everyone knowing what I'm thinking considering that I generally don't like people knowing stuff like that about me I like my privacy and all but whatever I guess I'll just keep on going or maybe not
STREAM CLOSED.

Am I doin in rite guys?

daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:40 AM   #8
{9thInf}GunnyMeyer

Hey, he's doin it right. What was his name again? damnit, i don't wanna scroll up so screw his name. I do like the guy with the M16 on his sig though. Damn, his name is on his sig. I need a new sig. I need some really good ArmA shots first though.That missile is pretty cool, i wonder what kind it is... It's always easier to ID a missile before it's launched. Paritally cause it's less dangerous. Explosions can hurt a lot. Unless you are the guy from Die Hard. Holy shit, I'm not an american, I forgot his name. WAIT, it's Sam McClade or something like that. I know for sure it starts with Sam and Mc. After that i don't know. I wonder how long this post is so far. I've never used the quick reply function. I think I need a beer, or 3... I hate late nights, yet they seem to happen so often. I digress, cheeseits commercials are so damn weird. How does running a big cheese wedge into a square cracker make it taste like cheese? Wouldn't that mean if I shot you with a cheese bullet you would taset like cheese, not bleed? I wonder how dangerous a cheese bullet is... Probably would melt in the barrel and be a bitch to clean out... I hate cleaning guns, yet I go shooting so often. I wish the M16 had really been a rifle you never had to clean. Fucking false advertisements...
{9thInf}GunnyMeyer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:41 AM   #9
{9thInf}GunnyMeyer

Damn double posts. Last time I use Quick Reply...
{9thInf}GunnyMeyer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:23 AM   #10
[PR]AC3421

wow.....just wow......
[PR]AC3421 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
consciousness, stream, writing