project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 06:08 PM   #31
ZaZZo

I don't like seeing kids with AKs... Oh well if they think they're cool then it's alrigth.
This did make me laugh hard btw
ZaZZo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #32
tele-loe-

Send a message via AIM to tele-loe- Send a message via MSN to tele-loe- Send a message via Yahoo to tele-loe-

LOL, the dude with the RPG is priceless.
tele-loe- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #33
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

It makes you wonder how much of that was just for the photographers benefit.
ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:07 PM   #34
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedDrunk&Angry
It makes you wonder how much of that was just for the photographers benefit.
No I think he was genuinely happy because he actually struck what he was aiming for ... for once.

Well its all very funny to see them like they where silly kids playing like real soldiers.
But they're not, most of the time high on something and reacting in very wild and unpredictable ways. Kudos to the peace keepers who have to face them everyday.
In the end its the civilians who are their real prey, and you can't even start to imagine what they do to them.
So no can't say I'm really laughing at all.

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-MOD]Saobh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #35
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

Yeah, I mean, the poses and such are amusing, but when I think of the situation behind it, it's hard to find any of it worth laughing about :\
Skullening.Chris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:22 PM   #36
demonicklown445

Send a message via AIM to demonicklown445

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel14lars
Civil War in Liberia 2 years ago I think? Maybe 3 or 4? They are taken in the capital Monrovia. The guy in the cape and the guy are in life jacket are wearing their 'gang colors'; different armed mobs had different outlandish uniforms. There is a picture somewhere of a bunch of guys in floor length dresses laying waste to everything but the enemy.
OOH different squad colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho_borrito
where's my timemachine when you need it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz
Einstein stole it
demonicklown445 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #37
El_Vikingo

Reallife Insurgent Tips = Shoot and GTFO!

In BF2 they'll always try to come after you. Just fall back and set up another ambush.

If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #38
Greenie Beanie
Send a message via MSN to Greenie Beanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxKenwayy
K. Done it, going to do it again. Somehow I still managed to use my sights and not, quite literally, bunny hop like a retard.
yeh well u got nuts and intelligence then

Greenie Beanie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:02 AM   #39
Ironcomatose

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklollol
Weapon Handling Tips from the Monrovian Peoples Liberation Suicide Front, Liberia

Prohibited!!
1. Use of Iron Sights
2. Aiming
3. Supported Firing Stance

Compulsory:
1. Hip-Hop/Rapper/Gangsta Style Stances
2. Aggressive Hip Hop Style Dancing when Firing
3. Fearsome Facial Expressions/Vocalisations
4. Coloured Duct Tape for Urban Style Cam

The Following slides are perfect examples as actually used on Active Service by the MPLSF

The ‘Glock Foh-Tay’ running stance, ensure you where pants 6 times too big and your favourite Hawaiian shirt to guarantee maximum effect

Same stance with a wonderful flamboyant flair

‘Yo Yo Yo, Fo’ Shizzle’, the choo choo combined with a side shoot, simply magical

Don’t forget ‘bring a mate’ day, crew served weapons are ideal in this situation

An excellent example of firing from the hip whilst displaying ones best game face, combining the robot and practicing your favourite karaoke song

Anti Aircraft Firing Position. Note here that accuracy is not to be guaranteed

Lying supported with Slinky Toy Option for those quiet moments

The MPLSF ‘Soul Train’ Combat Assault method.

Gardening gloves and a life jacket looks funky and guaranteed to keep you afloat. Very VERY unreliable as a Flak Jacket! Nice ‘Game Face’ however.

The difficult to execute but VERY Stylish ‘Phat Bammer Swagger’ Shooting Stance

The latest in RPG Firing Positions. The Phat and Funky ‘Batman Begins’ look. Will NOT work without the cape.

One must never neglect ones dusting because one is in Combat

The contemptuous for accuracy, one handed, full burst on auto firing method, is a must for instilling fear into the enemy.

One manoeuvre sure to strike fear into the enemy and inspire any onlookers is this method. The Non Aiming, Duck Walk, Support Weapon Firing method. Note also the subtle method of allowing a long string of linked ammunition to dangle from the weapon so as to allow your enemy to see that the least of your worries is a shortage of rounds.

When seeing pics like these i feel like i can take a bunch of my airsoft buddies and just go over there and be like the l337est SF unit that poor African country has ever seen and put all those other soldiers to shame.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:18 AM   #40
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose
When seeing pics like these i feel like i can take a bunch of my airsoft buddies and just go over there and be like the l337est SF unit that poor African country has ever seen and put all those other soldiers to shame.
And then end up being their breakfast ...

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :

[R-MOD]Saobh is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
insurgent, reallife, tips