project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
Enforcer1975
Send a message via ICQ to Enforcer1975
Default Funny kill

I was playing sharqi with a friend. He was AT and i was squad leader with the assault kit ( G3 )

We were running in some backstreets to avoid the gunfight and i heard a T90 coming around the corner, short after i told him a heard a tank coming it already rolled around the corner. I made a run for cover and made it behind one of those huge trash containers. My bud shot 2 ATs at the tank causing medium damage. Just short before he fired the 3rd AT i threw a smoke grenade on the street to cover his escape because the tank was advancing. Somehow i hit the tank with the nade ( smoke! ) and got a kill.....

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

United Multiplayer Corps - OFP Clan, soon playing Armed Assault
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xfire: enforcer1975
Enforcer1975 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
Stu007

haha cool you know something similiar happened to me on the real bf2, some guy shot at a hovering AH1Z hovering in front of us, just after he shot, i fired my M95, and the chopper blew up and I got 2 kills
Stu007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:31 PM   #3
Artnez
Supporting Member

Stu, what happened to you is another bug in the BF2 engine. I do it on purpose alot. If a chopper is engaged and I have an M95, i'll start firing rounds into it until it's destroyed and often I'll get the credit.

Enforcer, that's some funny shit man. Some other funny things that you may/may not know:

- You can crush people under supply crates
- You can peg people with 203s (kill them before it explodes)
- You can peg people with grenades
- You can peg people with smokes
- If you are specops and plaster a truck with C4 and drive into the center of a crowd... let them kill you. They will usually jump into the truck with your C4 in there. When they drive away and blow up somewhere, you will get the kills (its your c4 that exlpodes on the truck)

"Having the piss taken out of you is a small price to pay when others do your research. Thank you gentlemen." - Azametric(IRL)
Artnez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 03:44 PM   #4
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

its not really a bug, a .50 cal bullet can do more than a little damage if you put it in the right spot.

BrokenArrow is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
funny, kill