project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #11
SGT.Collado

Project Reality is pretty much similar to Arma in terms of the content they put out there (Blood, violence, etc.)

I've boughten a lot of "M rated" games before with no problems, so that's why it spiked me I guess.....

I'm also surprised she didn't sell it to me as I really did look 17 (5'9, facial features).

Unless I really really really have to go to Worstbuy to buy something, I'll make sure I don't buy something big.

Blah, they lost a customer for life

Should've stuck with my instincts and went with Circuit City or Newegg, I guess..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
ask him if he is an enemy , if he answer you in other language, then fire at him
Old 05-28-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
Raniak

I never went to Best Buy, and I never plan on going there... "Best buy", what a stupid name

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:59 PM   #13
SGT.Collado

I think they should just worry on not selling those 50 cent C.D.'s to minors then worry about a harmless white kid trying to humbly buy a game.

Quote:
ask him if he is an enemy , if he answer you in other language, then fire at him
Old 05-28-2007, 10:51 PM   #14
eddie
The [R-MOD]s' Poodle

"a harmless white kid"

Trying to say something?

Old 05-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #15
SGT.Collado

I'm referring to myself

Quote:
Old 05-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #16
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.Collado
Project Reality is pretty much similar to Arma in terms of the content they put out there (Blood, violence, etc.)

I've boughten a lot of "M rated" games before with no problems, so that's why it spiked me I guess.....

I'm also surprised she didn't sell it to me as I really did look 17 (5'9, facial features).

Unless I really really really have to go to Worstbuy to buy something, I'll make sure I don't buy something big.

Blah, they lost a customer for life

Should've stuck with my instincts and went with Circuit City or Newegg, I guess..
So pretty much what your saying is you went to a bunch of different places and they didnt follow the rules so you like them. Then you went to bestbuy where they do follow the rules and they now lost a customer for life?

Old 05-28-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
SGT.Collado

Gotta love the rule breakers.

Quote:
Old 05-29-2007, 12:31 AM   #18
::Major_Baker::

lol, you got owned by best buy.
I'm going to sell my best buy stock as it should plummet tomorrow due to your decision to no longer shop there ...
Old 05-29-2007, 03:06 AM   #19
Woody

Happened to me too. Just ask any of the RGG members. They had to hear me whine about it for like a week.

Old 05-29-2007, 03:16 AM   #20
daranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertfox
So pretty much what your saying is you went to a bunch of different places and they didnt follow the rules so you like them. Then you went to bestbuy where they do follow the rules and they now lost a customer for life?
Are there even any rules on what a store has to do to avoid selling games to minors? As far as I know, there's no law that says stores have to refuse to sell M or even AO games to a five year old. This is what makes Jack Thompson kill a puppy every time he wakes up.

Closed Thread

Tags
arma, bought