project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 08:39 PM   #11
SGT.Collado

Only problem in the filming is due to technical glitches. We now know why Windows is NOT a good operating system for video editing. Even on a beefy system, it will still be rocky.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
ask him if he is an enemy , if he answer you in other language, then fire at him
SGT.Collado is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:56 AM   #12
Woody

I would have KILLED those actors. I mean really, they seemed like dumbasses.

Anyways, the movement was a little jerky, you could have used a better starting scene, and there was one part when they were sneaking up the guy was on the insrugents back, and it looked a little gay....literally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Woody is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:21 AM   #13
El_Vikingo

Gay!?!? The whole team snuck behind the bloke!

If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:51 AM   #14
daranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]Woody
I would have KILLED those actors. I mean really, they seemed like dumbasses.

Anyways, the movement was a little jerky, you could have used a better starting scene, and there was one part when they were sneaking up the guy was on the insrugents back, and it looked a little gay....literally.

The problem with the movie is that a lot of stuff that was supposed to be cut out was left in. I mean, we did a lot of setting up and getting into position before getting to the actual part which were supposed to end up in the movie. For example, that part where the Americans are entering the palace - it was originally intended to be cut, and was indeed cut from dantheman's movie, because it's impossible to enter the palace without bunnyhopping like a rabbit on crack. Instead, we were supposed to film a scene outside, and then film from inside, from such an angle that the door was invisible. Similarly, the insurgents at the top of the stairs were all lined up like that so that they could easily get down the stairs and run out, one by one, or in small groups, to simulate guards running towards the gunfire from distant parts of the palace (and perhaps not getting organized, and just running out, since they're insurgents). I don't believe it was intended for them to get filmed there.

Here's the other version for reference.

daranz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:15 AM   #15
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Its basically the same as Danthemanbuddy's film, only it has uber-graphic edit (250 Mb and 4 and half minutes??). And Danthemanbuddy's YouTube cartoon edit sucks...

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
feedback, film