project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 05:53 AM   #1
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt
Default Selling my PC

Selling my PC to cover a new build -- runs BF2 and PR fine on medium.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3047&rd=1&rd=1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:31 AM   #2
KatanaGFR

Dude you got the same keyboard as me.. Wolfclaw.. What version you got? I have the 2 version

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Reality Teamspeak: 213.207.111.34:5923
KatanaGFR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #3
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

It's the Wolf King is all I know off off hand.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Old 05-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #4
SethLive!
Supporting Member

only runs pr on medium? what reslolution are you running? 1600x1200?

Someone please tell me that the above is irony.
Or I'll rip my own eyes out with a sardine.
-[R-Mod] Masaq
SethLive! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #5
[DVB] TRIggS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethLive!
only runs pr on medium? what reslolution are you running? 1600x1200?
Mine is way less than that and I run fine on medium. I hope to upgrade to that someday.

[DVB] TRIggS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
Expendable Grunt

Well, I've never put it up on high to be honest. I did when for a bit for regular BF2 but I didn't like it for some reason or another -- not sure why I put it back down.

Anyone interested?

Former [DM] captain.

Old 05-19-2007, 01:37 AM   #7
The_motivator

if the auction fails to gain any interest, you may want to try parting it out, may get a better response.

Also, check out www.pcapex.com's trader's forum, they love to buy stuff there.

The_motivator is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
selling