project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2007, 12:57 PM   #1
Brood

Default Starcraft 2, reveal at WWI May 19th

Mark your calenders boys and girls, Christmas is coming early this year.

http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmess...topic_id=52433

Quote:
Blizzard has invited over 100 international media and has prepared both Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium and Fencing Stadium for this event -- the biggest area ever for a short-term game event.
The post makes sense, and google tells me the story checks out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brood is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
noir-colombia-

note to self :WWI stands for world wide invitational, not world war 1...

El_Vikingo said: I only like 100% colombian. Leo said:colombian goodness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

please visit:
industrial music inside.

noir-colombia- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #3
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

Those pesky Germans are at it again.
Fullforce is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #4
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Theres no confirmation that this is StarCraft 2. Though I would agree, a new game in the SC universe is by far the most likly (as Koreans only play StarCraft and obscure MMOs ) This could be the resurrection of StarCraft: Ghost, or, possibly, the long feared Blizzard takeover of the internet with World Of StarCraft (or a title to that effect).

Personally I dearly hope that it is StarCraft 2, but I wouldnt say that its definete by any means.

Also, 3D (something that was supposed to be in SC afterall), a new race, a couple of new units for Terran, Zerg and Protoss along with a rebalance is very little to show for a wait of almost a decade.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #5
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Marley
Also, 3D (something that was supposed to be in SC afterall), a new race, a couple of new units for Terran, Zerg and Protoss along with a rebalance is very little to show for a wait of almost a decade.
Well....they haven't shown anything yet, so what's your preliminary dissappointment about? and besides... (next quote)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Marley
Theres no confirmation that this is StarCraft 2.

-Ghost

Ghostrider is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:06 PM   #6
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Ghostrider
Well....they haven't shown anything yet, so what's your preliminary dissappointment about? and besides... (next quote)

-Ghost
My point is, all the sites that are saying it will be SC2 are saying that that is exactly what will be in the game. Ho Hum. We shall see.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

I will explode in happiness if it's SC2.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:36 AM   #8
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expendable Grunt
I will explode in happiness if it's SC2.
So will most of South Korea.
Fullforce is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
19th, reveal, starcraft, wwi