project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #141
$kelet0r

Arma might be worth buying in 12 months time when it is patched to hell and back, a good expansion is released and there are decent realism mods out for it. Right now it, it really isn't worth it at all - there's too much wrong with the game. My thanks to those who are currently beta-testing it
$kelet0r is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:09 PM   #142
Guerra norte

Quote:
Originally Posted by $kelet0r
My thanks to those who are currently beta-testing it
Yeah, no prob lol.....
I've certainly grown more tolerant of bugs
Guerra norte is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:37 PM   #143
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

^
Nice sig you got there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:10 PM   #144
SethLive!
Supporting Member

I have heard that the uk version has a less 'clunky' movment system, is that true? I really like arma but the lack of teamplay and abundance of smacktards is a turn off. another thing that annoys me is the tracers, why does every gun have them?
btw love your sig bosco, makes me want to play arma right now...
@guerra norte LOL! at the sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Someone please tell me that the above is irony.
Or I'll rip my own eyes out with a sardine.
-[R-Mod] Masaq
SethLive! is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:54 PM   #145
DeathRow

Quote:
I have heard that the uk version has a less 'clunky' movment system, is that true? I really like arma but the lack of teamplay and abundance of smacktards is a turn off. another thing that annoys me is the tracers, why does every gun have them?
btw love your sig bosco, makes me want to play arma right now...
@guerra norte LOL! at the sig
You can turn the tracers off dur. And Yes the new patch does have less of a "clunky" movement system. I dont know what servers you are playing on but when i join the BDA server and they play evoulution there is plently of team work and coordination. And yea from time to time you do get those people that like to ruin the game for everyone but its less and less now that people are starting to use the Global Ban List.

DeathRow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:49 PM   #146
SethLive!
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRow
You can turn the tracers off dur. And Yes the new patch does have less of a "clunky" movement system. I dont know what servers you are playing on but when i join the BDA server and they play evoulution there is plently of team work and coordination. And yea from time to time you do get those people that like to ruin the game for everyone but its less and less now that people are starting to use the Global Ban List.
thats good to hear, will combat ops and the origional version be able to play together in the same server?

-[R-Mod] Masaq
Old 04-29-2007, 11:54 PM   #147
Garabaldi

Send a message via MSN to Garabaldi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethLive!
thats good to hear, will combat ops and the origional version be able to play together in the same server?
After a patch, yes.

Garabaldi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:56 AM   #148
SethLive!
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]Garabaldi
After a patch, yes.
Awsome!
I look forward to playing with you guys!

-[R-Mod] Masaq
Old 05-01-2007, 04:59 AM   #149
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Ok, so I download the US demo...

It works, yay! I have to turn the settings to low, so it looks worse than OFP, but hey at least it works... And it's a good game.

But... It doesn't work completely. There's stupid terrain glitches where the terrain in some areas turns black/dark blue. It does this only in shaded areas. (I'll post a screenshot later.) Also, the sound quality is crap.

Probably all because of my computer, but it sucks.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."
- self-deprecating humor ftw -

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:50 AM   #150
DeathRow

Quote:
Ok, so I download the US demo...

It works, yay! I have to turn the settings to low, so it looks worse than OFP, but hey at least it works... And it's a good game.

But... It doesn't work completely. There's stupid terrain glitches where the terrain in some areas turns black/dark blue. It does this only in shaded areas. (I'll post a screenshot later.) Also, the sound quality is crap.

Probably all because of my computer, but it sucks.
Dude the Demo is balls compared to the retail version. First of all you can only use default sounds which sux if you are using a sound pack (FDF mod) idk I had problems on the demo but not my retail copy of arma.

DeathRow is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1st, arma, combat, hitting, operations, shelves