project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
19 Feb 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
Lugubrum
Default What do you think of Geert Wilders

I wondered what people think of Geert Wilders and his strong anti-islamic views. Last elections he was the only right winged splinterparty that got lot of seats in the parlement (9 seats out of 150). He is in the Dutch news everyday with things he says, don't know if he is in the foreign news... I respect that he dares to adress immigration problems but with what he sayd lately about islam, I think he is going to far.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...s_on_the_Koran

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...lk/4833890.stm

What do you think about it?
Last edited by Lugubrum; 02-21-2007 at 10:38 AM..
Old 02-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Lugubrum

Last edited by Lugubrum; 02-20-2007 at 05:27 PM..
Old 02-20-2007, 04:47 PM   #3
lonelyjew

Right now I don't have time to watch the vid but he's belligerent to say the least. That said, I do agree with some of the things he said in the first article. I have nothing against Islam or Muslims in general, but I am strongly against radical Islam(and any other radical religion for the matter) and it's followers. Frankly, I'm for the deportation of radical Imam's who have not yet attained citizenship and holding the rest accountable for the actions of their flock. The scary thing is that these radicals would listen to Islamic leaders outside their own nation over their own government undermining said government. It is unfortunate that Islam has to take the hit for the few radicals but radical Islam is a problem that must be dealt with.

Thanks luizinhuu for the find

People are hopelessly ignorant of their own ignorance.
-Me
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:00 PM   #4
trogdor1289

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289

If there are people from any religion inciting people to hatred then there should be consequences.
trogdor1289 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Lugubrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyjew
Right now I don't have time to watch the vid but he's belligerent to say the least. That said, I do agree with some of the things he said in the first article. I have nothing against Islam or Muslims in general, but I am strongly against radical Islam(and any other radical religion for the matter) and it's followers. Frankly, I'm for the deportation of radical Imam's who have not yet attained citizenship and holding the rest accountable for the actions of their flock. The scary thing is that these radicals would listen to Islamic leaders outside their own nation over their own government undermining said government. It is unfortunate that Islam has to take the hit for the few radicals but radical Islam is a problem that must be dealt with.
But he goes further. Last days it became clear that he is against islam in general, he is getting more radical in his views. He gets a lot of deathtreads and has constant security around him.
Lugubrum is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:06 AM   #6
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Hmmm... I can't really respond here since you wanted to know what non-Dutch people think and I'm Dutch... But it deserves a bump anyway.

This'll be interesting.

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #7
Barendz

Send a message via Skype™ to Barendz

Lol yesterday I heard that the Dutch parlement is going to visit Pakistan but Pakistan refused to welcome Wilders. He's becoming infamous around the world already.

He also made objections against politicians with a double nationality. They want a law that makes it impossible to get in the parlement with two nationality's. The fact that you cant get rid of certain nationality's like in Marrocco doesnt matter for them.

I actually dont fear they get any bigger because they make complete fools out of themselves this way. Keep up the good work
Barendz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:02 AM   #8
Lugubrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-TFA]Wolfmaster
Hmmm... I can't really respond here since you wanted to know what non-Dutch people think and I'm Dutch... But it deserves a bump anyway.

This'll be interesting.
Ofcourse Dutch people can also tell their opinion. Don't know why I said that. I changed it in the openingspost.
Last edited by Lugubrum; 02-21-2007 at 10:38 AM..
Old 02-21-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Well in that case I'll be short.

He sucks.

Period.

Read the responses here: http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...s_on_the_Koran

Idiots. Absolute idiots.

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
geert, wilders