project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2005, 05:53 AM   #1
requiem
Project Founder
Supporting Member

Default Thank god for the vest!

http://www.donttouchmyride.com/CG.wmv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
requiem is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 05:57 AM   #2
3FJ_Werner

That's gotta hurt.
3FJ_Werner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:34 AM   #3
Figisaacnewton

Stupid sons of bitches. I want to see the vid where the bastards get blown away when the guy gets in the 50 cal on top of the humvee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Figisaacnewton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #4
JS.Fortnight.A
Retired Operations Lead
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to JS.Fortnight.A Send a message via AIM to JS.Fortnight.A Send a message via MSN to JS.Fortnight.A

Ow man, yeah no crap that hurts.

Project Reality Operations Lead v0.2-0.3

JS.Fortnight.A is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:40 AM   #5
waffenbaum

Send a message via MSN to waffenbaum

But of course there ain't no such thing. The guy was obviously running for cover. The last thing he needs is a bullet in the face.

If only those two apes filming would stop with the "Allah Ackbar" thing. That was highly annoying. I swear, Team America wasn't far off with their "parody" voices.

Darka derka! Allah ackbar! muhammad jihad, derka derka!

waffenbaum is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:50 AM   #6
Ugly Duck

I wonder what they were using, don't most rifle rounds penetrate vests? Oh well, lucky guy, I wonder what happened to the 2 guys shooting at him when some reinforcements showed up.
Ugly Duck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:04 PM   #7
Eddie Baker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck
I wonder what they were using, don't most rifle rounds penetrate vests? Oh well, lucky guy, I wonder what happened to the 2 guys shooting at him when some reinforcements showed up.
He gave them medical treatment after they were wounded. That trooper is a medic.

http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f...925-976420.php

At 75 yards, all I have to say is that Interceptor body armor is the shit. He must have been lucky enough to have a small arms protective insert that Grampa Rummy hasn't sent over enough of.
Eddie Baker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:31 PM   #8
CobraPhantom

Ouch, but what a badass. I bet those insurgents couldnt believe he got up so fast. Luckly the sniper didnt aim for the face.

CobraPhantom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:38 PM   #9
waffenbaum

Send a message via MSN to waffenbaum

Look how he collapses as a ragdoll, Like his heart skipped a few beats. Kudos to him for being such a badass and getting up. I probably would have stayed down. Several hours.

waffenbaum is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #10
3FJ_Werner

Quote:
After tracking down the now-wounded sniper with a team from B Company, 4th Battalion, 1st Iraqi Army Brigade, Tschiderer secured the terrorist with a pair of handcuffs and gave medical aid to the terrorist who’d tried to kill him just minutes before.
3FJ_Werner is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god, vest