project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #11
solodude23

Send a message via AIM to solodude23 Send a message via Yahoo to solodude23

Halo 3 Screens (from the beta):
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...reenindex.html
solodude23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:13 AM   #12
Evilhomer
Retired PR Developer

The advert was made by D : D Digital domains. These guys made I robot and Stealth, aswell as a small part of Lord of the Rings. They also made some pretty neat adverts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Evilhomer; 12-10-2006 at 05:12 AM..
Old 12-10-2006, 04:27 AM   #13
Guerra norte

I tried the first Halo game a few years ago, played it for like five minutes and haven't looked back at that crap.
Guerra norte is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:00 AM   #14
huleboeren

Send a message via MSN to huleboeren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra norte
I tried the first Halo game a few years ago, played it for like five minutes and haven't looked back at that crap.
Amen!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
huleboeren is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:44 AM   #15
V1per45
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to V1per45

Well, the TV ad might Have been CG, but the E3 trailer was done with in-game footage. It was also done for back in April of '06. So with another year or more added on to development, think of what the finished product will look like.

Current MP Links:
|

Current SP Links:
|
07 guide coming soon.
V1per45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:55 AM   #16
{GD}StevenGarcia

The Halo series is all hype and no substance.

Last edited by {GD}StevenGarcia; 12-10-2006 at 06:01 AM..
Old 12-10-2006, 07:09 AM   #17
V1per45
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to V1per45

I love how people can bash a game when they only give it five minutes of their time. It makes me mad when people play ANY game for five minutes and then turn around to bad-mouth it. Maybe you didn't like Halo because you're into realistic gameplay. Fine, you're in the right place. But saying Halo is crap because you played it once online and sucked isn't Bungie's fault, it yours. Now don't get me wrong, I don't play Halo2 on Xbox live anymore because of all the cheaters and flaming-spam-tards. But I still play Co-Op every once and a while and still get drawn in like I did the first time I played. You say Halo lacks "substance". So then why, if I may ask, are you playing BF2? There isn't even a story line, let alone support from EA or DICE. Bungie at least cares about their community and does something about it. Now, you can't tell me playing vanilla gives you any enjoyment, unless you like spam all over your screen and retards that don't know the definiton of teamwork. I don't know about you, but I play BF2 for PR and PR defines the word teamwork. Bungie and Halo are core examples of what many games wish they could be. Halo2 has 272,018(not count offline) unique players, while BF2 has 261,048(not count offline) unique players. I guess what I'm getting at is the next time you find yourself not liking a game don't be first to judge and give it a second chance because your first impressions may be wrong.

Moral of my rant: If you still don't liek it, STFU about it nobody wants to hear it.

Current MP Links:
|

Current SP Links:
|
07 guide coming soon.
V1per45 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:56 AM   #18
huleboeren

Send a message via MSN to huleboeren

Ive played it alot on xbox - and completed it on PC?
Nothing new

huleboeren is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:07 AM   #19
Guerra norte

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]V1per45
Lots of stuff without paragraph breaks.
In MY opinion it is crap, and I have the right share that opinion.
I just don't like stupid arcade games with futuristic lazer guns and etc. so playing it for more than five minutes wouldn't have changed my opinion of the game anyway.

EDIT: Oh my.. post nr. 666.
Last edited by Guerra norte; 12-10-2006 at 08:24 AM..
Old 12-10-2006, 11:23 AM   #20
Resjah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra norte
In MY opinion it is crap, and I have the right share that opinion.
I just don't like stupid arcade games with futuristic lazer guns and etc. so playing it for more than five minutes wouldn't have changed my opinion of the game anyway.

EDIT: Oh my.. post nr. 666.
Your opinion has no substance because you are biased towards the game due to the fact you
Quote:
don't like stupid arcade games with futuristic lazer guns and etc.
And since you haven't played through the game for more than 5 minutes you cannot place an accurate opinion on how you feel about the game.

Do you think the guys at PC Gamer like all the games they review? no, but they rate the game with an unbiased opinion and for what the game is, not comparing it with other games of another genre which they like.

So yeah, you have the right to share your opinion, but not many people will take it heart.

Resjah is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
halo, trailer